Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The San Francisco 49'ers doesn't work. When I select yes to add these events, I receive an error AJAX fail. Can this be fixed?
    Damn Wish I waited. I added my teams via mysportscal but I'm downloading this.

Guess I will download the Vikings calendar because Peterson is a beast.

Can't wait for NBA and NCAA to be added. Hell try to but as much as you can. Been waiting on a Boxing calender and MMA.

Great work, I love homebrew.
    Great app idea! Count me as a +1 for NBA (although you have some time) and a more urgent +1 for NCAA.

Wish list items that may be completely unfeasible:

Include TV coverage in the notes (i.e. ESPN2, or NESN, or not televised ).

Also nice would be radio coverage (xm/sirius or terrestrial local stations).

Lastly - different calendar colors for different sports/teams.

I love this idea though....keep it up!
    downloaded app and had Cowboys sched in my calendar all in less than a minute. I love this phone.
    Great app. Having the same issue with SanFran.
    Only wish Pre-season was there. Great App 5 stars.

This phone is amazing.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    The San Francisco 49'ers doesn't work. When I select yes to add these events, I receive an error AJAX fail. Can this be fixed?
    Thanks for the heads up. This should be fixed now, it was a typo in the filename. You don't need to update the app, just try again.
    That was quick!! It's working now. Thank you!! Great application!
    I'd like to have PRE-season, too. That, plus the ability to handle schedule changes.

As for all the different requests you're receiving, I'd suggest you release your XML format and have them format the schedules and submit them to you.
    EPL coming soon? Awesome! I hope you can also include other popular soccer leagues around the world in the near future. Can't wait to see what unfolds with this app!

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I'd like to have PRE-season, too. That, plus the ability to handle schedule changes.

As for all the different requests you're receiving, I'd suggest you release your XML format and have them format the schedules and submit them to you.
    +1

Great Idea
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Great intergration of the calender!!!

Great work!!!
    The Wams
    I'm with Sweet Greggo, had the Boy's dates in less then a minute.

Thanks for the work that was put into this app.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Outstanding app! Would love to see NCAAF. As for the TBA announced problem, the dates alone would be enough. An all day event or setting it for noon like you said would be great!
    I am curious, why are these events not syncing to my google calendar?
    Quote Originally Posted by natenrb9 View Post
    I second NCAA Football!! Its almost here!

And FIFA soccer and World Cup Qualifiers would be sweet as well.

Cool app. I triple the NCAA football !
    The app is creating an additional calendar account on your Pre, not adding events to an existing account. You Pre's calendar aggregates all of your calendar accounts into a single view. It does not sync between accounts.
    Palm Pilot IIIxe > LifeDrive > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    I'm with Sweet Greggo, had the Boy's dates in less then a minute.

Thanks for the work that was put into this app.
    One of my two teams beat the Cowboys yesterday. GO RAIDERS!!!!

I'm sure the Cowboys will do better than the Raiders in the regular season though. However my Chargers are going all the way lol.

Because the app creates its own section called Sportscalendar. Just like the Fandango app does.
    Yup i'll sign up if you have the NBA as well!

Good job though!
    OMG!!!!! You totally read my mind I was just looking at the Chicago Bears season schedule and debating whether to add them in to my calendar because I watch the game religiously and you totally dropped this right on time!!!!! Your awesome!!!!
    Last edited by Manding0; 08/14/2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Tried it its linked so deleting the app kills calander entries
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast