Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trukansan View Post
    Do you plan on getting the NCAAF schedule times to update?
    NCAA Football schedules now includes the time of the game if it has been announced or the score if the game has been played. Game times and scores are updated every night and new version of the schedule is automatically created if there are changes. At the very least you will be able to update the your NCAA team schedules weekly to get the previous Saturday's result. If the game time is still TBA, the 'notes' field in the calendar event will now say that. Please click the update from the manage screen to get the latest updates for all your NCAA teams.

Currently the 'view events' screen does not display the time of the game if it has it, this will be included in the next release. The game time on the calendar when the events are added will be correct or TBA will be noted.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    I really like this app, allows me to have game times on my Pre, but not on my Google calender that I share with my wife.

But...I'm a huge Manchester United fan. You have all Premier League games, but the team plays in a few other competitions: Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. I would say the Champions League is the biggest one missing of those 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Hey Nick just wondering if you have any plans on adding the champions league stuff to this calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by darengibo View Post
    Just wanted to say a BIG THANKS for this app! Love it!
    once you add college basketball it will be perfect!!
    Guys I am currently working on these, I hope to have Champions league and NCAA Basketball up this weekend. Thanks for you patience!
    Have you considered having a "Bonus" section that does other types of calendars? Specifically I am thinking Holidays but I am sure there are all manor of calendars out there people would love to easily import.

Regardless, great app. Simple and effective, has a nice look too.
    When I go to manage a team calendar and press the update button, having not updated anything, I get the message that nothing has changed which is fine, but the spinning wheel indicator stays on the screen.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    MLB Playoffs have been added to the MLB section. There is a item at the top of the list that has all of the playoff games or you can update each individual team that made the playoffs. Games will be added as the playoff progress and they are announced.

EPL, La Liga and Serie A have been updated to include the non-league games played by the teams in the respective leagues (UEFA Champions League, Carling Cup, etc). The leagues will also now automatically update on a weekly basis to include results and updated to dates/times similar to the NCAA Football schedules.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarlino View Post
    When I go to manage a team calendar and press the update button, having not updated anything, I get the message that nothing has changed which is fine, but the spinning wheel indicator stays on the screen.
    The large gray spinner that covers the whole screen? or the smaller icon that is just on one team/row? If so, what team/row is it getting stuck on?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1472 View Post
    MLB Playoffs have been added to the MLB section. There is a item at the top of the list that has all of the playoff games or you can update each individual team that made the playoffs. Games will be added as the playoff progress and they are announced.

EPL, La Liga and Serie A have been updated to include the non-league games played by the teams in the respective leagues (UEFA Champions League, Carling Cup, etc). The leagues will also now automatically update on a weekly basis to include results and updated to dates/times similar to the NCAA Football schedules.
    Saint Louis cardinals will not update...msg no options to update. Yet when I click view there are games to update.

Edit: I sent the above in from my pre... here is a better description:

Click manage then cardinals then update I get the following message:
    "No Changes: No changes were made to the options"
    After clicking o.k. I get the spinning update circle... and then have to close out of the app (I'm on wifi and have giving it like 5mins before doing this).

However, if I click view events then there are events at the bottom of the list which are not in my calendar... so there are events to update but for some reason it won't.
    Last edited by MLJones8; 10/08/2009 at 12:27 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Any chance of getting the AHL (American Hockey League) and/or NISL (National Indoor Soccer League) calendars added?
    Do you think we could maybe get some live scores services for these? I would love to be able to get my English Premier League live scores when I cant watch them on the TV
    LOVE THIS APP, works great, have both nhl and nascar installed, plus they are the only events i can get to show up in calendar month view lol.......
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    this app is the BEST!
    a must for a sports fan!!!

(perhaps too much on the green color for my eyes)
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    As of Oct. 17th the application has been submitted into the Palm App Catalog!! There is a free version that will let you add up to one team from NHL, NFL, NBA and a full version for the cost of $1.99. Thanks to everyone who has helped with finding bugs, league suggestions and feedback. Since this community has been so great, if you already have the homebrew version of Sports Calendar it will continue to work and I will continue to update the schedules for it free of charge. The app catalog does have a different appid, so you will have to re-add you calendar if you buy it in the app catalog.

I will continue to check this thread, so feel free to post problems, questions and suggestions. You can email us at support@unnamedapps.com and calendar additions/updates will now be posted on the blog at Sports Calendar Unnamed Apps
    As of Oct. 17th the application has been submitted into the Palm App Catalog!! There is a free version that will let you add up to one team from NHL, NFL, NBA and a full version for the cost of $1.99. Thanks to everyone who has helped with finding bugs, league suggestions and feedback. Since this community has been so great, if you already have the homebrew version of Sports Calendar it will continue to work and I will continue to update the schedules for it free of charge. The app catalog does have a different appid, so you will have to re-add you calendar if you buy it in the app catalog.

I will continue to check this thread, so feel free to post problems, questions and suggestions. You can email us at support@unnamedapps.com and calendar additions/updates will now be posted on the blog at Sports Calendar Unnamed Apps
    by the way i decided to delete the homebrew version and buy the full version bc this app is the best....
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I cannot locate this app in the Canadian Palm App Catalog

Is there a place I can download it until it's available to us Canucks?

First off I'd like to give you congrats on a great app. Having the schedules of my favorite teams is really handy. I do have a question for you though. Once a game is over and completed, I like to delete the event from my calendar since I like getting rid of old events. But when I go to update the calendars in the "manage" section of the app, ALL of the events get re-added to my calendar. Example: I have Florida's schedule and delete the games once they're completed. But when I update the team calendars all of the old games (from August) get readded to my calendar. Is there a way to prevent this from happening so that I don't have to go back and delete each and every game over and over every time I update the app? Thanks again and hopefully there's some middle ground that I haven't figured out yet!
    For some odd reason, when I go to the ncaa basketball tab it lists the teams from air force all the way to denver pioneers but will loop back to the a's afterward.
    is this program still available anywhere besides the app store.
    i want to follow the nba with this app, but as we (not german/uk/irl/france) users can't down in the app catalog - i can't have it on mijn pre!!!

I do need it!!!
    why is there no direct link to download?!
    can someone help me out plz!!!
    thx!
    a roller with a palm pre...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Just got this app recently and have a question that I think is answered above, but just want to make sure I understand correctly.

I am a fan of the Pens and Celtics, both in their respective playoffs. Pens have advanced, Celtics still trying to advance. Do I understand correctly that once the Penguins second round opponent and schedule are known that it will automatically update and be added to my calendar?

And if so (or even if not), does the app auto update/delete a game six or seven when a team wins a playoff series in fewer than six or seven games?

Lastly - if I input all my faves now, will those roll over in future NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB seasons when the schedules become available - or will I have to request my team's schedule new every year as each season approaches?

Agree with all the praise already posted in this thread. Awesome App!
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast