1.    #1  
    Not to be overly picky, but mCraig could have been so much, but it is still so little. I recently started using it a lot to find a vehicle, but lately I've opted for the actual site in the browser on the Pre.

• Bookmarks don't save search string
    • Hyperlinks do not work
    • No way to mark "favorites" to save several of many potential purchases/etc (I instead email them to myself)
    • Changing location is very cumbersome
    • Changing location clears category/subcategory/search string
    • Changing category/subcategory/filter clears search string

Just ranting, and making a silent petition for a homebrew replacement
    Its definitely not the best, but its a good enough start for me. I was searching yesterday for a bench/stool and I love the ability to see pics, reply, and even forward to other people.

I agree that it could be better. Lets hope SplashData makes it happen. YOu should go to their website and post your ideas. I would also like to be able to login and see my posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Its definitely not the best, but its a good enough start for me. I was searching yesterday for a bench/stool and I love the ability to see pics, reply, and even forward to other people.

I agree that it could be better. Lets hope SplashData makes it happen. YOu should go to their website and post your ideas. I would also like to be able to login and see my posts.
    you can reply? because i cant. its horrible! i used to be able to reply but now when i hit reply button my email app pops up with link to original ad in the body and the subject line filled but nothing in the To: field. so not out going email address... either if i click on the reply link built into the app or the one in the ad... it used to work but now craiglist implemented some sort of anti spam thing and since then no luck
    MatterOfFactJack
    it seems now that it's pay to update, $1.99 and $2.99 for the "pro" version.
    I just spoke with Palm about how users may report problems with the app to Palm directly and received the following instruction:

Open the app catalog
    click the my apps icon on the bottom right
    scroll and open MCraig
    select menu by pressing upper left corner of Pre
    select "report a problem"

You will be prompted to compose an email to Palm describing the problem with the app. Lets all report this one and send a message.
    i had this problem last week and contacted them and they said to delete and reload the the app and it has worked fine for me since then
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->