1.    #1  
    I would like someone to make an app for guys like me that hate clutter!!
    I've seen the Google apps that combine all the google links, but is it possible to make an app that contains other apps in it?
    Like a app you could label whatever you wanted then fill it with similar apps, like a weather app, that contained all the weather apps I have inside?
    Now that I have installed some homebrew I see a real need for this.
    Also you would need to be able to have several of these or just make different ones prelabeled like, weather, games, maps, ect....
    Seems simple from my end, but I don't know **** about codeing.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    couldn't you just use extra launcher pages for something like this?
  3.    #3  
    I would rather have the app instead of 5 or 6 new launcher pages.

I would like to click on the "map" app and it brings up a card with my 5 mapping apps.
    Same with weather, games, and they could all fit on one card and be far less busy than it is now
    sort of like a folder to store apps in? that would be handy as the app count increases
    Why do we need another app?

What we need is the ability to add launcher pages and to add shortcuts to the pages... Then you could create a launcher page for MAPS and put a shortcut to it on your main launcher page
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I think there is an app already for this called LAUNCHER...

Did I read scrupul0us's comment correctly? You can create shortcuts to launcher pages????
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    Why do we need another app?

What we need is the ability to add launcher pages and to add shortcuts to the pages... Then you could create a launcher page for MAPS and put a shortcut to it on your main launcher page
    That would work, but seems like it would be more involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dsackr View Post
    I think there is an app already for this called LAUNCHER...
    Yeah that's funny... But on my "launcher" I have 3 pages full of **** and you can't see it all without scrolling up and down. Thanks for the helpfull post
    Quote Originally Posted by dsackr View Post
    Did I read scrupul0us's comment correctly? You can create shortcuts to launcher pages????
    No I said we NEED this ability

Quote Originally Posted by genEric122 View Post
    That would work, but seems like it would be more involved.
    How so? If you had an app youd still have to setup categories and then categorize your apps within it

six-and-a-half-dozen-the-other if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyshare View Post
    sort of like a folder to store apps in? that would be handy as the app count increases
    I would like to put my apps into categories:
    Games
    Main
    Multimedia
    System
    Utilities
    Internet
    Uncategorzed

It would be like we used to have on our Treos. You could display just the apps in a certain category.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/12/2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    good call