Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...make sure your not clicking sprint radio twice..the option is presented twice...

click Sprint TV
    click Sprint Radio (one time at bottom of screen with music note icon next to it)
    then you should be presented with three new options

Sprint Radio
    SEE Music
    Sprint Radio Premiere

and more options
    Quote Originally Posted by t.tokarczyk01 View Post
    ...make sure your not clicking sprint radio twice..the option is presented twice...

click Sprint TV
    click Sprint Radio (one time at bottom of screen with music note icon next to it)
    then you should be presented with three new options

Sprint Radio
    SEE Music
    Sprint Radio Premiere

and more options
    Weird I only get the

Sprint Radio
    SEE Music

and then it goes to the ones that cost.
    think i figured it out got this from the sprint site.

Sprint Radio Premier, part of Sprint Music Premier, is included in Data Premier, Everything plans and Talk/Message/Data Share plans

So may need to add something to my plan.
    I like pandora.
    You can download it directly from apps
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyBeeb View Post
    I found the AM/FM receiver chip inside my pre, its right next to the WiMax chip.

And the AM/FM App is actually integrated with the facebook app (check the 4th application page)

Quote Originally Posted by cemav View Post
    if, by chance, you could give us a bit more information. You mention a chip and an app. Are these the same thing? Where do we find the 'chip' or the 'app'.

thank-you so very much!

Lol oh my, xD

Only if
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ossi View Post
    I like pandora.
    I do too, I just wish there was a way to more than one "mix"

I guess if you used mutiple emails you could have multiple choices, but then you'd have to sign in and out of each one
    Quote Originally Posted by t.tokarczyk01 View Post
    Hey, can't get you every am/fm radio station...but there is streaming radio on the PRE

1) Start up the Sprint TV app
    2) Click Sprint Radio (second option from bottom)
    3) Click Sprint Radio Premier (its not highlighted therefore it is FREE)
    4) You'll see different options i find the easiest is to find LOCAL RADIO BY GENRE and click
    5)Next click the genre of music you want to listen to (I like Rock or Alternative)
    and BAM you get a couple of different radio station streams.

Like i said you don't get every station (and i dont see an AM ones) but i listen to two stations WDVE 102.5, WXDX 105.9 (Go Pittsburgh!) so i was pretty excited to see both of those stations listed.
    This is great. I will add this as a tip in the next tips and tricks.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz28o View Post
    I do too, I just wish there was a way to more than one "mix"

I guess if you used mutiple emails you could have multiple choices, but then you'd have to sign in and out of each one
    You can have multiple mixes or "Radio stations". From Pandora's main screen, tap the button in the upper left hand corner, below the App menu. In the next screen, tap the "+" button in the lower left hand corner. Now, follow the instructions to add a new artist, composer, etc. You've now created a new "Radio station", and you can switch between your stations whenever you want - no need to sign out and in.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12