1.    #1  
    I have a track that's 08:10 long. Both iTunes on the PC and the Pre Music app show the length. However, the timeline on the Pre moves too fast, so that when it reaches 08:10, it really should be at 08:08. It moves to the next track prematurely and chops off the last couple seconds.

Not a big deal with music tracks that fade out, but on spoken word tracks, chopping off the track just as the speaker is making the final point is probably the most annoying thing Palm could have done with this app. If it wasn't already enough that it doesn't save state.
    Last edited by sivan; 08/07/2009 at 03:51 PM.
    has happened to me a few times. i chalk it up to something with itunes when i sync it with my limewire files
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessjoe View Post
    has happened to me a few times. i chalk it up to something with itunes when i sync it with my limewire files
    No, your files are fine. It's the Pre timeline moving too fast. Look at the timeline progress when playing the file on your PC vs. the Pre. The Pre thinks it arrived at the end, the timeline looks to be at 0:00, but it's still a few seconds away from it audio-wise.

It seems that the Pre Music app counts the time on its own, but manages to get ahead of the actual audio and then terminates the audio prematurely.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    there a fix?
  5.    #5  
    Only valium at this point
    im on it
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    have the same problem