1.    #1  
    Don't think I've seen anyone else post this yet, but Shapeservices has a new app coming called "RDM+" for remote desktop. ShaopeServices are the people who created IM+ and they are actively working on things for the Pre.

Just type shapesevices.com from your Pre browser and it automatically takes you to a dedicated site for Pre only...strange how it knew my browser was a pre immediately. They're displaying 3 apps for the Pre. I know they're also working on IM+ the multi-IM application. This is great news for those of us needing Remote desktop.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I used RDM+ on my Treo 700P and it worked generally well on the small screen. I'm headed over on the Pre to take a look and see how it runs on the bigger screen but with no D-pad
    Cool. I'll be very curious to see how well this works. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yet still nothing out yet for RDP. Dang!
    nope.i think they gave up.
    I've been using RDM+ with the Classic app for a while now and it works great. It didn't work very good with OS 1.3, but has been very stable since 1.35. I'd love to see it work on a Pre without having to use Classic.
    Me too. I've been using it in classic also. It's funny how classic can run this and have a voice recorder, but WebOS can't yet.