1.    #1  
    There are two apps that I use a lot and I need to know if they are going to work with classic before I buy the pre. I would really, really appreciate it if someone would give them a shot and let me know if they work. Here are the links:
    Downloads

http://downloads.ldstools.com/wardto...ools-2.0.4.zip

Please let me know if either or both work. Thanks.
    Well, I don't know anything about how Wardtools works, but at least the program runs without crashing and I could select different menu items.

Regarding MMScriptures, the font is way too small. But it does seem to work, in my brief test. I don't use that program, so I can't really put it through its paces. Why don't you try out Classic yourself? There's a free trial period.

Edit: oh sorry, didn't notice that you don't have a Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much!! This cements my decision to get the Pre
    And of course you'll have 30 days to decide if the device is meeting your requirements, so you can try out these programs in Classic. Classic can be a bit confusing to set up at first, but keep at it. I use it all the time for one particular key app. For Bible lookup, etc., I think the iPhone-optimized web apps, especially mobile.biblegateway.com, are pretty good. I can't speak for any LDS-related stuff.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    And of course you'll have 30 days to decide if the device is meeting your requirements, so you can try out these programs in Classic. Classic can be a bit confusing to set up at first, but keep at it. I use it all the time for one particular key app. For Bible lookup, etc., I think the iPhone-optimized web apps, especially mobile.biblegateway.com, are pretty good. I can't speak for any LDS-related stuff.

Do you know if there are any discount codes for the classic app? My wife and I are getting our pres today and we'll both want the app. Any discount (no matter how small) would be great. Don't want to shell out $60 but will if we need to. Thanks.
    Sorry, haven't heard of any discounts.

But do make sure your apps work properly in Classic before buying it, however! I could only give them a superficial trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    It's not 30 days. My Classic trial only lasted a week.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  8.    #8  
    He might have meant 30 days for the phone before I can back out of my contract. That's my guess though..
    Yes, of course, it's 30 days with Sprint, 7 days for Classic.