Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    The new update for Where in Palm's App Catalog features some welcome additions (not sure if they are new or only new to me as I haven't played around with the app since I first downloaded it a while back).

    I think the ability to search for nearby or location-based tweets is neat and something I believe Tweed is lacking.

    There are probably other changes, either way enjoy.
  2. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #2  
    The Pulse is new.
  3. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #3  
    Looks like we gave up Starbucks to make room for the pulse.

    Personally, the wall is pretty useless - definitely wouldn't mind losing it for something more functional.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    Looks like we gave up Starbucks to make room for the pulse.

    Personally, the wall is pretty useless - definitely wouldn't mind losing it for something more functional.
    It is still there, just scroll down. It got bumped down due to the new pulse icon.
  5. darkfox's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #5  
    The Pulse is pretty cool... let's me know which places are going to be crowded.

    Apparently it's using twitter, cause I got the same results when I did a nearby search with twee.
  6. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    It is still there, just scroll down. It got bumped down due to the new pulse icon.
    Shoot, missed that completely - thanks.

    Is there any way to move the icons around, like in Launcher? I'd like to put the Wall at the bottom. I haven't found a method that works yet.
  7. mike929's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #7  
    You should be able to drag&drop the icon where you want it
  8. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike929 View Post
    You should be able to drag&drop the icon where you want it
    The method you use in Launcher doesn't work in Where.

Posting Permissions