Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any JW apps that could be used on the PRE. I used to have a Treo 755p and I had field service reports, the WT library, other spiritual information. Has anyone had any success in coverting any of those apps from palm os to the new webOS?
    So far only field service. i've downloaded "Classic" app but iSilo is a pain to download. You will need to get it downloaded to be able to download and use the WT library. I look forward to getting all my essentials downloaded before long.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    well, i did downloan classic and then I downloaded the iSilo for the Pre. When I moved over the WT Library for 2007 that I had on my Pre it didnt want to read it. Not sure what it said right now but I removed it, reinstalled it, removed it and reinstalled it again and it just doesnt work. This is so frustrating. I relied on that information a lot when I was at work, gave me the flexability to read up the bible and daily text when on breaks or lunch. Now I cant do this...will I have to carry the Pre and my 755p at the same time? HELP!!!!
    Know what you mean. I am confident that within the next couple of months Classic and iSilo will work this out. Maybe the branch will help? Hint hint. i'm in the same boat as you, but gotta love the pre!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    You said you have something for the field service? What is it, may I ask?
    Well I read somewhere on the Isilo support forums that at first they weren't going to make an Isilo app for WebOS but now they have decided they are. No timeline was given though.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    The program i use for field service is by Brian Palmer of Telus.net. I sent him an email yesterday to see if he is still programming. When I hear back I can give his info out. As the last post stated, iSilo is still on the fence and without that software or something comparable, it will be impossible to download a large library of books. So... I guess I will carry two phones for a while.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I don't have anything for field service, but I have eBible that has the days text and Bible. Also has a few other features for marking scriptures. I use this on Classic.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Does it have a "Do not knock" database to keep them off of my front door?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iamtina, where can I get a copy of "eBible"? I could really use the daily text every day and the Bible as well. Is it hard or complicated to download? Do I have to download any other programs besides Classic to make it work?
    Also, do you know if there is a "universal registration code" that I can use so I dont have to pay for the Classic?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iamtina, THANK YOU SO MUCH... I looked at the site and it seems to have what will get my by. I am trying to see if a brother/friend of mine ican email me the code so I dont have to pay for the classic, since my trial ends tomorrow.
    I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!!! YOU GOT ME OUT OF A JAM!!!
    Thanks iamtina. I checked the website and ordered the ebible for myself.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    When i saw this title I thought you were going to ask for gps software that tells you which house you have already knocked at on a saturday morning
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iamtina, good morning. I went to the link you put up for me for the eBible and when I downloaded it it also had a downloand for a field service app. Its called Reporter 2 and it looks good enough to keep track of time, books, magazines, rv, etc. Take a look maybe it was updated after you downloaded your eBible.
    Hope that helps you out. I brother last night told me about sending me the KM, and some other stuff that I hope will run off of isilo on the Classic app.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks dleon3406! I will have to look into the Reporter. I think I did see it before but I use a program on my computer that I really like that even prints my slip for me. KM? Can you do that? Or do you mean the school schedule?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    iamtina, i just sent you a private message...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    EVERYONE: I think the sight of what this thread was has been lost. KAMEN, thanks for speaking up but we are used to being called a hundred and one things. It doesnt faze us. ANDREWHUGHES86, sorry you feel the way you do but this thread is not meant to make a discussion of religious beliefs just trying to get some apps for our PRE.
    You all have a great day!
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dleon3406 View Post
    I am trying to see if a brother/friend of mine ican email me the code so I dont have to pay for the classic, since my trial ends tomorrow.
    Are you actually trying to steal software to do Jehovah's service?

Hopefully, you use it to look up Hebrews 13:18 before your trial license expires.....
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Are you actually trying to steal software to do Jehovah's service?

Hopefully, you use it to look up Hebrews 13:18 before your trial license expires.....
    Atfirst, I actually read it that way also. I think he's saying another JW has a program they share that has a code.
    He would use that program, and not have to use classic.
    I doubt very much that they're talking about pirating.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    You are correct Berd....but what can you say, interpritations can always be taken wrong.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast