1.    #1  
    I have tried and tried to get the Evernote app to work, but always get a cache sync error. I don't want to create a new Evernote account because I'm already a Premium subscriber. Has anyone had any luck with this app?
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I signed up for Evernote before I got my Pre so I could put my Memos from my Treo on there so I'd have them all once I got my Pre. No problems with Evernote syncing on my Pre. I'm just a 'free' user tho, not premium.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeniusfiles View Post
    I have tried and tried to get the Evernote app to work, but always get a cache sync error. I don't want to create a new Evernote account because I'm already a Premium subscriber. Has anyone had any luck with this app?
    Generally working fine for me, with a free sub. I'll occasionally get a message that I have no notes, but hitting “Refresh Caches” from the Pre's Evernote menu fixes it. Once, I did have to restart the Pre after resetting the cache, which led me to believe something else was at fault, not Evernote.

I'm presuming that syncing from your desktop client to the Web is working OK?
    It works for me as well, but I am a free user.
    On WebOS 1.01, 1.03, and 1.04 I couldn't see half of the notes I generated with Evernote using my tablet PCs, but with WebOS 1.1 and whatever Evernote upgrade that followed it the next day, I can scroll right and left as well as up and down to see them. Text notes conformed to the size of the screen. I never had any difficulty once I located my old log in information. My notes are few, but go back years.
    Works fine for me. Using free account, signed up before downloading Pre app.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    I had been using Evernote for a long time on my old phone, works fine for me on the Pre. I have a free account though too.
    I think I got someone's old account. I signed up, it said my account was created a year ago and listed the location as San Jose, California, a place I'd never been.

Didn't care for it, already put in a request to close the account.
    I use evernote all the time. The Pre version isn't as intuitive as the windows mobile version, and none of the mobile versions work 1/10 as well as the desktop tools. That being said, it's a great viewer of notes you already have.