1.    #1  
    Anybody have an idea what this is about?

Mileage Monitor |

I have looked, and I don't find Mileage Monitor anywhere in the App Catalog! I would love to have it, but not sure where to find it!
    The first comment says:

"Patience folks, you’ll see these on your Catalog very soon "
  3.    #3  
    I couldn't find that comment anywhere - but I don't doubt that it is hidden there somewhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I couldn't find that comment anywhere - but I don't doubt that it is hidden there somewhere!
    Mileage Monitor |
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Well i find this odd that it was posted on July 26th and still not available, but yet it says this "Mileage Monitor is one of a slew of Palm Pre Apps released recently and is definitely one of the more useful new apps." I can't help but to keep seeing this "released recently" I know it says in the comment section to be patient. But why post that if it is not yet available and said it was released recently? Just my 2 cents on that.
  6.    #6  
    Now I see the comment - I didn't think to look in the "unofficial" part of the press release. Yes, I agree with Partyman that it's ridiculous to post it as "Released" when it's not available.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    havent checked it out yet
    I found this app simple but useful. It does what it s says. You can use it to monitor one or multiple vehicles. I use it myself on a weekend rally car and a older Porsche to help monitor the engine wear and health. It is a great over all app. that will do a great job for what it was made to do.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Anybody have an idea what this is about?

Mileage Monitor |

I have looked, and I don't find Mileage Monitor anywhere in the App Catalog! I would love to have it, but not sure where to find it!
    It's in the App Catalog. Type Mileage in the search bar and it will come up. I find it useful for tracking my mileage and how much I'm spending on gas.
    I'd like to see the ability to enter a milage delta from the last fillup instead of raw odometer reading. I've been tracking my gas/mpg for years using my 2nd trip meter built into my car (I use tripmeter A for oil changes and B for gas). I have stacks of gas receipts with milage for the tank written on them. So the ability to enter a date for the fill-up and a trip milage entry instead of odometer would be sweet.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    maybe you should download and try
    I use this thing at every fill up. Im averaging 36mpg. Awesomeness since my car is on the bottle =)

Lightweight drivetrains FTW!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    where is the data stored so that i can back it up?
    good app. data exporting/importing is provided. more features could be added.