1.    #1  
    While I feel capable of rooting my Pre and do have some previous experience with Linux as I use to run a Linux based server back in the days of Red Hat I really do not feel like rooting my 600 dollar Pre just to install a few apps so I was wondering if any of these cool apps you guys are coming out with will be submitted to the app catalog.

I realize palm is taking there sweet little time releasing apps for whatever reason but I am willing to wait...
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbphotos View Post
    While I feel capable of rooting my Pre and do have some previous experience with Linux as I use to run a Linux based server back in the days of Red Hat I really do not feel like rooting my 600 dollar Pre just to install a few apps so I was wondering if any of these cool apps you guys are coming out with will be submitted to the app catalog.

I realize palm is taking there sweet little time releasing apps for whatever reason but I am willing to wait...
    You do not have to access linux on your phone to install most of the applications.
  3.    #3  
    I understand most if not all of the Homebrew apps are fairly easy to install I just prefer the app catalog method for right now and like I said in my earlier post I am willing to wait...
    Many of the Apps will be submitted to the App catalog. There will always be some that aren't, because of capabilities that Palm or Carries don't want.