Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am not sure what people mean when they say that 0.4.91 is working on 1.1. Yes it installs, yes it launches, but has anyone successfully imported an entire splashID Db, either thru CVS or vID? I have tried 10 different ways to get data into the Pre and the only thing that worked was one Type at a time, which is not feasible with 750 records and 20 Types. You can view the other forum, on SplashData in which others are experiencing the same problem at 0.4.91 is DOA, not loading any records - SplashData Forums.

Mike
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Thanks Nacho.

I woke up to a notification of your post. I updated Splash ID, and it finally opened.

It did work as brand new. It showed me the screen tips and such.

On a whim, I chose import. I had put my previous vid in the root so that I could import it before finding the app was having troubles.

I imported it and all of my info is back.

Mike pre,

I just opened it again to make sure they were still there. All is good.

Now, where did your import file come from? I did have a hard time the FIRST time I needed to import. I came from a blackberry and was using cryptmagic+ (I liked it). It had an export feature, but splash did not like it. I tried to do a few different things. Finally, I downloaded the desktop version of Splash ID on a trial (I wish that had been opened up longer). I imported everything to there (some of it was manually done). I then exported the.vid from the desktop version. The pre did accept that right away.

Good Luck,
    Dave
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Mike,

I think you all discovered via your thread that the problem was more about the amount of info Splash ID can import in a single shot. Good Work.

Dave
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12