1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have both eWallet and eReader successfully installed in Classic, but I'm having trouble with the data.

For eWallet, I have the ewalletdb.pdb file, but no matter where I put it, ewallet keeps creating sample files. Where is the file supposed to go? I tried copying it to RAM, but in Resco Explorer I get the error "Failed: DBname Used."

For eReader, I can't get it to recognize the books I installed using the proper method. Using Resco Explorer I copied and deleted these to both the RAM and the fake external card (under Palm/Books). eReader keeps giving me the error that no books are installed.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    Palm Pilot --> Palm M130 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 650 --> Palm Centro --> PALM PRE!
    For books, download to PC, attach Pre using USB drive, open Classic, drag to ereader folder. That will install them. Lately I have been having trouble reading them since ereader no longer has any memory of past location and does not save bookmarks, but that method will install them.
    Laissez Faire
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response, but where is the eReader folder supposed to be? There is a "Books" folder under Classic Apps\PALM, but no eReader folder in the ClassicApps directory.
    Palm Pilot --> Palm M130 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 650 --> Palm Centro --> PALM PRE!
    don't know. Maybe reinstall ereader?
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    don't know. Maybe reinstall ereader?
    Sorry. Books are stored in folder ebooks. Mover them there; it should work.
    Laissez Faire
  6.    #6  
    Is it "ebooks" rather than "books"?

Which directory should this folder be under?

Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnL_ View Post
    Is it "ebooks" rather than "books"?

Which directory should this folder be under?

Thanks...
    ebooks under classicapps.
    Laissez Faire
  8.    #8  
    Still no joy. I've put the books in their own folder, I've copied them to RAM, even tried launching them directly from Resco Explorer, and still no luck. Have re-installed eReader with the books already there as well.