Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    First I must say this look amazing! Thanks for all the work your doing. There is something wrong though. I can't find where to input the price and see the total. Am I blind and not seeing it?
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    First I must say this look amazing! Thanks for all the work your doing. There is something wrong though. I can't find where to input the price and see the total. Am I blind and not seeing it?
    Hey Lupe,

You have to enabled prices within the list. In the lists screen, click the edit button in the bottom right corner and tap on a list. Then toggle the on/off for prices. Hope this helps.
    You have to create a list by tapping the plus sign at the bottom left. Then go into that list by tapping the list name and hit the plus sign again on the bottom left. Then start typing your item info.
    I REALLY want this update but I am worried that all my data will be lost. I have some names and amounts of people that owe me money and can not afford to lose that information.

If you have downloaded, did you lose your data?
    Your update made this app work for me. I have used it since you posted it. Kudos.
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun_ryu View Post
    I REALLY want this update but I am worried that all my data will be lost. I have some names and amounts of people that owe me money and can not afford to lose that information.

If you have downloaded, did you lose your data?
    Don't uninstall the app. Just to be safe, make sure you write all this information down before hand though. When updating, the app will automatically import your data from previous versions.
    Last edited by Bryan Roth; 08/21/2009 at 12:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoApps View Post
    Don't uninstall the app. If you want to keep your data, just update the app.
    You can't always update over the top. Sometimes you still get the dreaded Not Enough Memory error.
    Ok, just updated the app. I can NOT see my amounts??!!?? My lists are there, with the items, but there are no amounts?

Am I missing something?
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by uminchu View Post
    You can't always update over the top. Sometimes you still get the dreaded Not Enough Memory error.
    This is true, thanks for pointing this out!
  10.    #110  
    Ok, just updated the app. I can NOT see my amounts??!!?? My lists are there, with the items, but there are no amounts?

Am I missing something?
    You have to enable prices for the list. To do this, go to the list screen and click on the edit button in the bottom right corner. You will see a toggle button for prices. Turn this on or off depending on if you want the list to show prices or not.

Hope this helps.
    Don't uninstall the app. Just to be safe, make sure you write all this information down before hand though. When updating, the app will automatically import your data from previous versions.
    Wow, I just saw your edit... I lost my amounts

How do I add amounts? When I go to edit the list, it brings up Name, Quantity, and Aisle but nowhere to put the amount...
  12.    #112  
    Wow, I just saw your edit... I lost my amounts

How do I add amounts? When I go to edit the list, it brings up Name, Quantity, and Aisle but nowhere to put the amount...
    You didn't lose your amounts. Go to the first screen, where your lists, not items, are displayed. Then click on the edit button in the bottom right corner. You will see a toggle button for prices. Turn this on or off depending on if you want the list to show prices or not.
    You have to enable prices for the list. To do this, go to the list screen and click on the edit button in the bottom right corner. You will see a toggle button for prices. Turn this on or off depending on if you want the list to show prices or not.

Hope this helps.
    Beautiful! It worked! All my amounts showed up. Great app! You will be seeing a donation from this happy user..

Just an idea. Can you add something to hide a list? This would be nice to have for Christmas, Birthdays, and a few other holidays. My wife likes to spoil her surprises.
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Just an idea. Can you add something to hide a list? This would be nice to have for Christmas, Birthdays, and a few other holidays. My wife likes to spoil her surprises.
    Definitely. I'll add this feature to v0.2.5. Thanks!
    I am havung some crazy errors.

1. When imputting a price and multiple quanities, every time I go to edit that entry it multiplies by the total between the quanities. Say I put two apples for a dollar each. When I go to the list it says 2 apples and 2 dollars, but when I go to edit it now multiplies 2 by 2 and it becomes 4 and so on.
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I am havung some crazy errors.

1. When imputting a price and multiple quanities, every time I go to edit that entry it multiplies by the total between the quanities. Say I put two apples for a dollar each. When I go to the list it says 2 apples and 2 dollars, but when I go to edit it now multiplies 2 by 2 and it becomes 4 and so on.
    Thanks a lot rexalbel for pointing out this mean little bug. This will be patched shortly.
    Thanks Mojoapps,

GREAT app! Like someone else said I am going to shoot you a donation shortly. I have been following this app anticipating its release.

I can see I have not been disappointed...

Thanks for the new version!

I like the no prices option - it's less cluttered not to see prices if I'm not using them.
    I think it looks a little nicer, more professional, than I remember from the earlier version.
    The reset is almost as good as the template feature I was looking for. It still would be nice to be able to copy the list before I use it, but I'll be patient.

I noticed a few things that seemed a bit awkward to me - not bugs per se - just little things:

Aisles - I can't use letters for aisles, which seems strange since my current items all have 'no aisle' in the field. I can type letters into the field but they're not saved. I was trying to use letters to indicate the non-aisle sections of the store (outer edges). I ended up using 3-digit numbers instead so it's not a big deal.

Edit/Add - It's a bit awkward to have to go out of edit mode to add a new item. Would be nice to have the add feature active in edit mode as well.

Quantity - My first thought was that if I didn't enter an optional quantity number, then I didin't want to see it. Then I realized that if I had prices entered, it would need a quantity to multiply by, so I guess I can live with them. Could the display of quantity numbers be turned off if the list is set not to use prices? Or, even, better, if the list is set not to use prices and no quantity is enter, not display anything?

Thanks again for your work. The games are fun (and necessary) but it's nice to have an app that is actually useful!

Now if only my grocery store would finish remodeling so I could figure out where the aisles are!.
    Hey Lupe,

You have to enabled prices within the list. In the lists screen, click the edit button in the bottom right corner and tap on a list. Then toggle the on/off for prices. Hope this helps.
    Ohhhh thank you thank you! That looks very nice now. I guess I am going blind Way to go!