Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 604
  1. #481  
    I have your free ver on my Pre and wanted to update with the paid ver but I get an error eveytime saying can not reach app store then the app frezzes. It works fine and I can DL other pay apps.

    I don't really want to delete your app and reinstall it, because I have all my isles for the store set up perfectly.

    Please advise...
  2. #482  
    Thanks, I'm sure it will work just fine.
  3. #483  
    mojo apps,

    I tried recreating my database on the app catalog version (I didn't seem to have the latest beta before I upgraded)...

    I usually manually add items on my list. Somehow when you do the manual add it won't let me add in the price.

    Please help... Thanks.
  4.    #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    mojo apps,

    I tried recreating my database on the app catalog version (I didn't seem to have the latest beta before I upgraded)...

    I usually manually add items on my list. Somehow when you do the manual add it won't let me add in the price.

    Please help... Thanks.
    Are prices enabled for the list? To enable prices, go back to the list screen and tap on the notepad icon next to the list name. A menu you should pop up to allow you to edit the list and enable prices.

    Let me know if this helps.
  5. #485  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Are prices enabled for the list? To enable prices, go back to the list screen and tap on the notepad icon next to the list name. A menu you should pop up to allow you to edit the list and enable prices.

    Let me know if this helps.
    Great. That solves the problem! thanks! more power to you!
  6. #486  
    I have a problem upgrading to the pay version as well. I clicked the update and now it always fails to download and every time I click the icon it goes to the app catalog. I don't want to delete it or I'll loose my lists. Is there a way around it, or am I screwed?
  7.    #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickerZ View Post
    I have a problem upgrading to the pay version as well. I clicked the update and now it always fails to download and every time I click the icon it goes to the app catalog. I don't want to delete it or I'll loose my lists. Is there a way around it, or am I screwed?
    Hi there,

    You have to uninstall the beta version before upgrading to the version in the App Catalog. However, I can help you transfer your data for you. Check out this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/adaptiv...a-version.html

    Hope this helps.
  8. #488  
    Bryan,
    I just curious how the web app is coming. My wife & I both have the paid version and would like to sync both phones to the same database.

    Thanks for the great app.
  9.    #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdf View Post
    Bryan,
    I just curious how the web app is coming. My wife & I both have the paid version and would like to sync both phones to the same database.

    Thanks for the great app.
    Hey jackdf,

    I have been working on the web app but I am hiring some more help so I can get it done faster. As of right now, I can't give an exact date on when it will be complete.

    As for an update, keep your eye out today or tomorrow for an update to Shopping List. This update includes various bug fixes as well as text filtering/searching, all items, etc.
  10. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #490  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Roth View Post

    As for an update, keep your eye out today or tomorrow for an update to Shopping List. This update includes various bug fixes as well as text filtering/searching, all items, etc.
    Awesome, I can't wait!!!
  11. spud101's Avatar
    Posts
    868 Posts
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    #491  
    Sorry to bug you, but do you also have a ETA for the light/free version? Paid apps won't hit Europe until March we know now
  12. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #492  
    Hey Brian,

    I downloaded your update today & I have found some bugs.

    The sales tax is still messed up. If I buy 16 jars of baby food @.49 each with a 5% sales tax, it should come out to $7.06, but shows up as $12.10.

    Also, coupons don't work at all anymore.

    Steph
  13.    #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Sorry to bug you, but do you also have a ETA for the light/free version? Paid apps won't hit Europe until March we know now
    I am working on the Lite version now. So, expect it soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    Hey Brian,

    I downloaded your update today & I have found some bugs.

    The sales tax is still messed up. If I buy 16 jars of baby food @.49 each with a 5% sales tax, it should come out to $7.06, but shows up as $12.10.

    Also, coupons don't work at all anymore.

    Steph
    Well, this is just embarrassing. I tested this version to make sure that it had fixed that but I guess I didn't test enough. This is tied to the quantity. I'll get a fix out ASAP. Hopefully this won't take 1.5 weeks to get out.

    What do you mean coupons don't work anymore?
  14. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Roth View Post
    What do you mean coupons don't work anymore?
    When enter a coupon, it doesn't subtract from the product total anymore.
  15.    #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    When enter a coupon, it doesn't subtract from the product total anymore.
    Are you sure? I can't recreate this problem. However, the sales tax bug might be affecting the coupons.
  16. #496  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Roth View Post
    Are you sure? I can't recreate this problem. However, the sales tax bug might be affecting the coupons.
    The sales tax bug is definitely still there.

    Looking @ the numbers...

    16 * .49 = 7.84 (the app gets this right)

    7.84 + .39(the correct tax amt) = 8.23

    The app is calculating it as 14.11 which means it's multiplying the tax by the qty and adding to the total.

    As for the 7.06 & 12.10 amounts posted earlier, it appears it was a 10% coupon which calculated correctly when I tried it with or without taxes.

    IMO...I would agree the sales tax is skewing the numbers on the coupon problem.
  17. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #497  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    The sales tax bug is definitely still there.

    Looking @ the numbers...

    16 * .49 = 7.84 (the app gets this right)

    7.84 + .39(the correct tax amt) = 8.23

    The app is calculating it as 14.11 which means it's multiplying the tax by the qty and adding to the total.

    As for the 7.06 & 12.10 amounts posted earlier, it appears it was a 10% coupon which calculated correctly when I tried it with or without taxes.

    IMO...I would agree the sales tax is skewing the numbers on the coupon problem.
    Thanks xanthinealkaloid for getting the numbers right. The 7.06 & 12.10 numbers I came up with were for .42 a jar. I don't know why I put down .49 a jar.

    It should be:

    16 * .42= $6.72 (app gets this correct)

    6.72 - 2 = 4.72 (app still shows 6.72)

    4.72 + 5% = 4.96 (app shows 12.10)

    Hope this helps Bryan. Fortunately I have the 1+1=2 calculator app (still in testing phase) that shows a tape of all of my calculations, so it's pretty easy to add all of this into the Shopping List app so I can get the correct sales tax.

    I have to agree that the sales tax bug is affecting the coupons too.

    Steph
  18.    #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    Thanks xanthinealkaloid for getting the numbers right. The 7.06 & 12.10 numbers I came up with were for .42 a jar. I don't know why I put down .49 a jar.

    It should be:

    16 * .42= $6.72 (app gets this correct)

    6.72 - 2 = 4.72 (app still shows 6.72)

    4.72 + 5% = 4.96 (app shows 12.10)

    Hope this helps Bryan. Fortunately I have the 1+1=2 calculator app (still in testing phase) that shows a tape of all of my calculations, so it's pretty easy to add all of this into the Shopping List app so I can get the correct sales tax.

    I have to agree that the sales tax bug is affecting the coupons too.

    Steph
    Sorry about all this. It's truly embarrassing that I didn't catch this earlier. I am submitting an update right now to fix this problem. Hopefully it will be available soon.
  19.    #499  
    I just pushed an update for Shopping List to fix the sales tax bug. I was told it should be published some time early next week. Sorry for all this folks.
  20. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #500  
    I understand bugs happen. It's not a biggie. I just happened to notice it so quick because today was grocery shopping day.

    I must say that I love the 'All Items' in the stores. It makes it so much easier to make a list by seeing everything in alphabetical order instead of by aisle.

    Thanks so much for all of your hardwork, Bryan. I will have to stay with webOS forever because of devs like you. This is my favorite app on my phone.

    Steph

Posting Permissions