Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 604
  1.    #461  
    Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    Hi! I need help.

    I've been happily using the beta version for awhile now and just noticed today that it expired (I must not have launched it in the last several days). Anyway, I notice from reading the last few pages of this thread that I need to uninstall this version before I'm able to install the paid version from the app catalog. Unfortunately, I really need to be able to get at some of my lists first. We just bought a new house last month and I've been keeping a Housewares list in there and I really won't be able to remember all the stuff I added to it.

    Can you please help me get at that data ASAP. It's a bit frustrating because I'd actually planned a trip to Lowe's tomorrow but if I can't get to my list, I'll certainly miss at least half the stuff I need to buy. HELP!!
    Hi there,

    I can assist you in getting your data into a spreadsheet. Just send me a private message and I can instruct you further with what you need to do.
    Last edited by Bryan Roth; 12/14/2009 at 11:09 PM.
  2. #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    I know this might have come late for some (sorry ) but I just posted a new thread in the Mojo Apps forums about a new way to transfer data from the beta version. To view the thread go here: http://forums.precentral.net/mojo-ap...a-version.html

    This isn't for anybody, so tread lightly.
    I just tried this and it worked like a charm!

    Thanks!
  3. CheriePie's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Hi there,

    Sorry about all this. Unfortunately, since you are in Canada you can't purchase apps from the App Catalog, yet. However, I will be releasing Shopping List Lite that will be a free version but with limited features. You will be able to download this version.

    I can assist you in getting your data into a spreadsheet. Just send me a private message and I can instruct you further with what you need to do.
    I'm NOT in Canada. Perhaps you saw the CA for California beneath my name and thought it was Canada?

    I do like this app a lot and find it useful enough that I will gladly purchase the paid version from the app catalog just as soon as I get my existing data out of the beta app.

    Thanks for the prompt response, and I'll PM you now.

    Edited to add: Or maybe I can just try the method that was posted right above my reply...
  4.    #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    I'm NOT in Canada. Perhaps you saw the CA for California beneath my name and thought it was Canada?

    I do like this app a lot and find it useful enough that I will gladly purchase the paid version from the app catalog just as soon as I get my existing data out of the beta app.

    Thanks for the prompt response, and I'll PM you now.
    Sorry! I'm losing it! Yeah, I believe I saw CA and thought Canada and not California.

    I'll await your PM.
  5. CheriePie's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    I know this might have come late for some (sorry ) but I just posted a new thread in the Mojo Apps forums about a new way to transfer data from the beta version. To view the thread go here: http://forums.precentral.net/mojo-ap...a-version.html

    This isn't for anybody, so tread lightly.
    I just tried this and it worked like a charm!

    Thanks!
    Me too! Super quick response and I'm already back in my list. w00t w00t! Bryan you rock! (and so does Shopping List.)
  6. #466  
    Great app! It's on my Pre and my wife's!

    Curious about future features:

    1. Search for items within a store without entering aisles by starting to type, as with the global search assistant.

    2. It would be nice to be able to be done adding items without having to go back to the store level, i.e. some sort of button within aisles or stores.

    3. It seems logical to have a unit field, i.e. case; bag; pounds; cans; or etc., because it would be nice to know have it for reference.

    Any plans for these?

    Maybe I shouldn't, but I have to say this...Your app is far superior to the major competition, tealShopper, which for all the form; doesn't have to functional...I mean duh!...It has to be efficient when your carting 2 kids through the store.

    Anyhow, thanks, and I hope to see how this one continues to develop.

    EDIT: DUH! I just stumbled across the feature request thread...My apologies!
    Last edited by xanthinealkaloid; 12/15/2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: DUH!!!
  7. conum's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #467  
    shoppinglist cannot be used in european pres, as we have no app-catalog.
    i'm tired to hear "we have to wait until palm fixes this ..."
    palm doesn't hear.
    palm is trash
  8.    #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    shoppinglist cannot be used in european pres, as we have no app-catalog.
    i'm tired to hear "we have to wait until palm fixes this ..."
    palm doesn't hear.
    palm is trash
    I know this can be frustrating. However, I will be releasing Shopping List Lite sometime soon which will be free and available to everyone. Shopping List Lite will have limited features but will still get the job done.
  9. #469  
    Any word from Palm, re: your submitted updates? I know it took you forever just to get them to put it in the app catalog to begin with, but I'm hoping updates are a liiiittle faster than that.

    /Kevin
  10.    #470  
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    Any word from Palm, re: your submitted updates? I know it took you forever just to get them to put it in the app catalog to begin with, but I'm hoping updates are a liiiittle faster than that.

    /Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

    Still working on the update. I wanted to incorporate some new features in with the bug fixes. I'm hoping to submit it today and hopefully it will be in some time tomorrow.
  11. #471  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Hi Kevin,

    Still working on the update. I wanted to incorporate some new features in with the bug fixes. I'm hoping to submit it today and hopefully it will be in some time tomorrow.
    Yeah, I thought about that after I posted, wondering if I was being presumptuous in assuming that the update have even been submitted yet.

    That's awesome that updates are published that quickly, though. VERY glad to hear that. Looking forward to the new version!

    /Kevin
  12. #472  
    I cant find Shopping List in the App Catalog anywhere.
    Is there a delay of some kind?
  13.    #473  
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalgren57 View Post
    I cant find Shopping List in the App Catalog anywhere.
    Is there a delay of some kind?
    Paid apps are not available outside of the United States - this might be why. But don't fret, there will be a free version soon.
  14. lynmarti's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #474  
    Hi there - I'm eagerly awaiting this app - I'm a new Pre user, and I didn't realize that we didn't have full access to the same App Catalog as the US. Whenever I can get my hands on it, I'll be downloading it. Looking forward to the free lite version - thanks so much!
  15. #475  
    Not sure if this is just me...

    When I enter items with a qty of 2 or more, the taxes is multiplied by a factor of the qty.
  16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Not sure if this is just me...

    When I enter items with a qty of 2 or more, the taxes is multiplied by a factor of the qty.
    Yeah, this has been fixed and will be in the next update.
  17. mullern's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #477  
    Dear Bryan, me sitting in Europe without access to paid apps, I have been using your app from Homebrew. Now unfortunately, it has expired and is unuseable for the whole world Pre community except the US....... and my shopping lists sit unuseable in a locked application.

    First, it would be great if we would have the free version with (hopefully) not too many limitations. Second, other app developers have found ways to make available paid apps to non US Pre owners. You would give us a great Christmas present considering the one or the other way to make us happy.

    Merry X-mas
  18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    Dear Bryan, me sitting in Europe without access to paid apps, I have been using your app from Homebrew. Now unfortunately, it has expired and is unuseable for the whole world Pre community except the US....... and my shopping lists sit unuseable in a locked application.

    First, it would be great if we would have the free version with (hopefully) not too many limitations. Second, other app developers have found ways to make available paid apps to non US Pre owners. You would give us a great Christmas present considering the one or the other way to make us happy.

    Merry X-mas
    Hey there,

    I am truly sorry about this. I will do some researching to see what I can do but I can't promise anything.
  19. #479  
    I have your free ver on my Pre and wanted to update with the paid ver but I get an error eveytime saying can not reach app store then the app frezzes. It works fine and I can DL other pay apps.

    I don't really want to delete your app and reinstall it, because I have all my isles for the store set up perfectly.

    Please advise...
  20.    #480  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    I have your free ver on my Pre and wanted to update with the paid ver but I get an error eveytime saying can not reach app store then the app frezzes. It works fine and I can DL other pay apps.

    I don't really want to delete your app and reinstall it, because I have all my isles for the store set up perfectly.

    Please advise...
    Hey there,

    Check out the thread on Transferring data from beta version.

    Let me know if you have any more questions.

Posting Permissions