Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
  1.    #341  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewser View Post
    Keep up the great job Mojo! Of all the apps I've used on my phone, this one has actually saved me money and made me a better shopper!
    Thanks Seth, it's great to hear that the app is making a difference out there.

Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    So Mojo, how was your weekend? And by 'how was your weekend?' I mean 'what did you do this weekend?' and by 'what did you do this weekend?' I mean 'how is that new version coming along?'

/Kevin

P.S. I use your app every weekend I go shopping. Even as it is now, it's usable for me. I'm just not using it as you intended. hehe
    Hey Kevin, my weekend was great. I took a break this weekend from working on the app. We all need breaks in order to remain sane . I'm starting this week with a fresh mind so I'll be more productive in getting v0.3.0 pushed out.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Hey Kevin, my weekend was great. I took a break this weekend from working on the app. We all need breaks in order to remain sane . I'm starting this week with a fresh mind so I'll be more productive in getting v0.3.0 pushed out.
    Hey Bryan, I know 3.0 is going to rock. Feel free to take your time, I don't grocery shop til Friday. :

Steph
    Mojo, I have a minor suggestion, and that is to add the ability to edit an item in cart view. Currently, an item can only be edited in Need view.

Thanks.
  4.    #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Mojo, I have a minor suggestion, and that is to add the ability to edit an item in cart view. Currently, an item can only be edited in Need view.

Thanks.
    Yeah, sorry about that. Apparently I wasn't thinking when I didn't enable editing, deleting, or reordering items in the cart. This will be fixed in the next version.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hey Mojo, any word on when your going to get into the app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    Hey Mojo, any word on when your going to get into the app catalog?
    He just got developer access this afternoon, so maybe a week or so! (You should follow @MojoApps on Twitter. )

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Thanks Common. Is this thread not being updated anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    Thanks Common. Is this thread not being updated anymore?
    As far as I know, it is, yeah, there just hasn't been anything to report. Mojo was waiting (and waiting... and waiting...) on Palm. Supposed to be a new version of Shopping List for us to test maybe this week, we'll see. I'm excited!!

/Kevin
  9.    #349  
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    As far as I know, it is, yeah, there just hasn't been anything to report. Mojo was waiting (and waiting... and waiting...) on Palm. Supposed to be a new version of Shopping List for us to test maybe this week, we'll see. I'm excited!!

/Kevin
    Thanks Kevin for posting this so quickly!

It took about 3 weeks to get everything finalized before I got developer access. Now, I am free to submit apps to the App Catalog (finally). However, the process of getting apps approved after submitting can be a lengthy process as well. I'll hope to have something in the App Catalog next week but there are no guarantees.

I really want to get v0.3 released so all of you can test it - since this will be the version I submit to the App Catalog.

More updates to come.
    Thanks Kevin for posting this so quickly!
    The more people who buy it, the more work you'll put into it, and it'll be a better app for me!

Just doing my civic duty, sir!

Can't wait for 0.3!!!

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Wow, you guys are really Jonny-on-the-spot!! Thanks for the great info and I look forward to seeing the updates. This continues to be the most useful app on my phone. Can't wait to see it in the catalog!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Good to hear. There are total prices for both your needed items and cart items. If you look in the header of each section, you will notice a "total price."

Yes, I have plans on creating a web app to edit lists online, etc.

The paid version will be available for $1.99 in the App Catalog.
    I look forward to the web app so that my wife can also edit the lists.

Thanks for this app.
    Hello,
    I'm big Splashshopper user but Splashdata has made it clear they do not have plans to port this app for Webos...So I really need the ability to import lists, the ability to search and of course the ability to edit a cloud saved list...

Any chance this is happening soon?

Thanks!
    Could you set it up so that I can change quantities at the Cart screen? Is there a trick to get the email or SMS to send the contents of my cart? When I send it now I get the headers Quantity, Item and Price but no details.
    I am a Chef at a restaurant. Everyday I make up a shopping list of needed items by putting them into the "cart". I have a different "cart" for every supplier. It would be fantastic if I could email the cart list to each supplier for delivery. Then when it comes time to receive the items I could check them off as I receive them. Any items not delivered could be identified as a back ordered item.
  16.    #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarustx View Post
    Hello,
    I'm big Splashshopper user but Splashdata has made it clear they do not have plans to port this app for Webos...So I really need the ability to import lists, the ability to search and of course the ability to edit a cloud saved list...

Any chance this is happening soon?

Thanks!
    I wouldn't say soon but this is definitely planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfong8888 View Post
    Could you set it up so that I can change quantities at the Cart screen? Is there a trick to get the email or SMS to send the contents of my cart? When I send it now I get the headers Quantity, Item and Price but no details.
    Yes, this will be fixed in v0.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfong8888 View Post
    I am a Chef at a restaurant. Everyday I make up a shopping list of needed items by putting them into the "cart". I have a different "cart" for every supplier. It would be fantastic if I could email the cart list to each supplier for delivery. Then when it comes time to receive the items I could check them off as I receive them. Any items not delivered could be identified as a back ordered item.
    Yes, you will be able to email/text contents of the cart in v0.3 which will hopefully be out soon.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Love your app, just signed the lease on a new off campus office for the Student SafeRide Program I run at a university. It was a great help in my browsing around walmart for all the things we need to furnish the place.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  18.    #358  
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you guys an update on v0.3. I made some good progress over the 5 day break I was lucky enough to have. I really hope to get v0.3 out this week, preferably before Wednesday. I'm really excited for you guys to test out the new version so you can see how much better it is.

I'll keep you updated.
    Can hardly wait! If it's out by the weekend, I'll get to test the new version for this the grocery shopping this weekend.

I've been using it anyway, but I can hardly wait for the new and improved version!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

/Kevin
    Our favourite app gets updated TODAY!! It's almost like Christmas is coming early. hehe

/Kevin