Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
    Please, Please, Please, Please
  2.    #322  
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    Please, Please, Please, Please
    Just so you guys can calm down, the new version probably won't be out until later today. So, that means from now until 11:59 PM. Just relax.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    How do you delete the items in your cart? Once I check the items off, they go into my cart and the only way I can see to delete them from my cart is to swipe them one at a time. Is there a way to delete all? I just like to empty my list and cart after my shopping trip and start over for my next trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post
    Just so you guys can calm down, the new version probably won't be out until later today. So, that means from now until 11:59 PM. Just relax.
    Which timezone?

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Which timezone?

/Kevin
    I'm eastern & it hasn't hit yet (although oodles of others have) I'm just too impatient. Which timezone are you?
    I'm eastern & it hasn't hit yet (although oodles of others have) I'm just too impatient. Which timezone are you?
    Same. I keep thinking it's a lot later than it really is, though, because of the recent time change.

Can hardly wait for the new version of Shopping List to hit!

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Same. I keep thinking it's a lot later than it really is, though, because of the recent time change.

Can hardly wait for the new version of Shopping List to hit!

/Kevin
    It does seem later. I don't like that it's dark at 5:30.

I can hardly wait too. I want to try out all the new things. I feel like it's the day before Christmas
  8.    #328  
    Don't get excited.

This version only changes the expiration date to December 6, 2009.

It is very important that you update to v0.2.81 to keep your old data.

Shopping List v0.2.81

Please bare with me, v0.3.0 will be coming out later tonight.
    Last edited by Bryan Roth; 11/05/2009 at 08:01 PM.
    Don't get excited.

Shopping List v0.2.81

Updating now! Still excited! hehe

/Kevin
    Actually, I don't see the update, yet -- guess it's not showing up in Preware just yet. I'll keep checking.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I was able to get it through fileCoaster (love this app, wish I had downloaded it sooner).

I updated.....and I'm still REALLY excited & I'll try and be patient (jumping up & down like my 3yr old w/sprite)
    I was able to get it through fileCoaster (love this app, wish I had downloaded it sooner).

I updated.....and I'm still REALLY excited & I'll try and be patient (jumping up & down like my 3yr old w/sprite)
    I was juuuust about to try fileCoaster and then it showed up in Preware. Figures. Just updated. Now I'll be waiting for the 'real' new version tonight!

/Kevin
  13.    #333  
    I have good news and bad news.

Bad news:
    I did it again - I bit off more than I could chew . I underestimated actually how much work I still need to do.

I will be working on this for the majority of Friday and will hope to get something out tomorrow.

Good news:
    Shopping List v0.3.0 will come with a default store that has a master list of 600+ items. This was a time consuming task. Heh.

Again, I am sorry to lead you on about v0.3.0 releasing on Thursday. However, you will not be disappointed by this next version!
    Don't get excited.

Shopping List v0.2.81

thanks alot that you hear the EU users without paid apps shop !!!!!!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have good news and bad news.

Bad news:
    I did it again - I bit off more than I could chew . I underestimated actually how much work I still need to do.

I will be working on this for the majority of Friday and will hope to get something out tomorrow.

Good news:
    Shopping List v0.3.0 will come with a default store that has a master list of 600+ items. This was a time consuming task. Heh.

Again, I am sorry to lead you on about v0.3.0 releasing on Thursday. However, you will not be disappointed by this next version!
    It's all good It gives me something to play with this weekend. Take your time
    Got the update and was wondering where the nerw stuff was, but read Mojo's post here and will gladly wait for 3.0 update.

I looked at getting into the dev thing but it look way too time consuming, so I'm more then willing to wait for dev that are hard at work making their apps better for us Pre owners.

Thanks to Mojo and all the other developers out there!
    No apologies necessary. I'm sure it's worth the wait!

/Kevin
    so where can I get a version that is not expired?
    edit: nvm i redownloaded it from precentral and all is good until the 3.0 update
    Last edited by debell67; 11/06/2009 at 05:09 PM.
    Keep up the great job Mojo! Of all the apps I've used on my phone, this one has actually saved me money and made me a better shopper!
    So Mojo, how was your weekend? And by 'how was your weekend?' I mean 'what did you do this weekend?' and by 'what did you do this weekend?' I mean 'how is that new version coming along?'

/Kevin

P.S. I use your app every weekend I go shopping. Even as it is now, it's usable for me. I'm just not using it as you intended. hehe