Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Note option looks good. I like how you show it in the list. Didn't think about that. It might be nice to have an preference to toggle that on/off in list view. Just a thought.

When do you think this will hit the app catalog? Will the To Do list items make in the final version? Just curious.

Looking good.
  2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Note option looks good. I like how you show it in the list. Didn't think about that. It might be nice to have an preference to toggle that on/off in list view. Just a thought.
    I'll add that to the to-do list.

When do you think this will hit the app catalog?
    I submitted it to Palm today. It's hard to say when it will hit the App Catalog. I was told it could vary. Now, it's just a waiting game.

Will the To Do list items make in the final version? Just curious.

Looking good.
    Thank you!

No; the to-do list items will not make the final version. I already submitted it to Palm. However, I will always be working to make Shopping List better for you guys.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Congrats on submitting it to the App catalog. I'm very much looking forward to its appearance.
    will there be a free version on the official app catalog, cause we european users can't buy paid apps for now and so we couldn't use your app after nov. 6th.

...well or webos 1.3.1 is out before nov 6, worldwide - but this is only in my dreams...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update. Can we get it to sort by notes? This way if I give the items categories within the notes I can sort them by it.

Thanks again,

Juan
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Nice work!!

My wife loves this app, she has had a few suggestions though. She wants a total cart or be able to add each list to a "total" cart, for a total amount. She also wants to be able to edit it online and import recipes.

Again, great app. Any idea how much the paid version will be?
  7.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    will there be a free version on the official app catalog, cause we european users can't buy paid apps for now and so we couldn't use your app after nov. 6th.

...well or webos 1.3.1 is out before nov 6, worldwide - but this is only in my dreams...
    Yes; there will be a free version of Shopping List in the App Catalog. I will probably update Shopping List so that it has an extended expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan View Post
    Thanks for the update. Can we get it to sort by notes? This way if I give the items categories within the notes I can sort them by it.

Thanks again,

Juan
    In a future update I will allow sorting by notes. Also, categories will be making it into a future update as well. That way you won't have to enter categories into notes.

Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Nice work!!

My wife loves this app, she has had a few suggestions though. She wants a total cart or be able to add each list to a "total" cart, for a total amount. She also wants to be able to edit it online and import recipes.

Again, great app. Any idea how much the paid version will be?
    Good to hear. There are total prices for both your needed items and cart items. If you look in the header of each section, you will notice a "total price."

Yes, I have plans on creating a web app to edit lists online, etc.

The paid version will be available for $1.99 in the App Catalog.
    My wife and I both work nights in the same ER here in N.Dallas area. We get off at 7am. I inform her that we have to shop on the way home because all we have to eat is what the dog and cat are having!

She starts whinning how it's going to cut into her sleep time because it always takes us an hour or more for a major sho, even when we are in a hurry.

I tell her that my Pre and I can make the shop time a lot faster. I have a preloaded list called "big shop". In that list I have all the common items we buy and the isles they are located on, no prices.

So, we sit in the car for a few sec and go over what we need. I soon realize that my app isn't going to work for me because I want to buy just certain items off my big shop list. I decide to use the app backwards. I open the list up for "Big Shop" and check off the items we want and they move to the "cart". Once there I can now shop for just what I want on that visit. I check the items as we go and they move back to the list side.

This method worked, but it will be nice if and when we have a third button for a inventory of all items to add to the list for that shop.

So using this method got the wife and I in and out of the store in less then 20 minites. She was rolling the basket and getting the items, I was using the Pre and telling her what was next item and what isle it was on. Worked really good.

I had to use the calc on the phone to add up the total because you can't edit in cart mode, sure this too will be address sooner then later.

WIfe was very inpressed with me and my little ole Pre!
    I have to agree. I feel that the latest version is quite confusing. Should just have 3 buttons... [everything],[stuff I need to buy],[stuff in my cart]
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    I have to agree. I feel that the latest version is quite confusing. Should just have 3 buttons... [everything],[stuff I need to buy],[stuff in my cart]
    I just wanted to say that I am sorry if it is confusing. The next version of Shopping List will hopefully eliminate this confusion.

When adding items to a list you will have the choice to pick items that you need from a master list of items and/or add temporary items.

The new version will be out sometime tomorrow and will expire December 1, 2009 rather than November 6, 2009.
    So when you say expire does that mean it's only good for a few weeks on our Pre? I guess I wasn't aware it was in the app store.

I can tell you after my last trip to the store with your app, I will purchase the full version for sure.

Will we be able to edit prices in the cart view? This was a problem because I had to keep the calc open and use it to keep a running total (thank you Palm for multi-tasking).

I for one am very happy with your app.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    It's not in the App Catalog yet, but Mojo has submitted it to Palm. Hopefully (crossing fingers) it won't take them that long to load it into the catalog. I'm definitely going to purchase the full version. Hopefully a future update will include an area to add coupons & automatically subtract them from the item total. That would be awesome Wonderful app Mojo.
  13.    #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    So when you say expire does that mean it's only good for a few weeks on our Pre? I guess I wasn't aware it was in the app store.

I can tell you after my last trip to the store with your app, I will purchase the full version for sure.

Will we be able to edit prices in the cart view? This was a problem because I had to keep the calc open and use it to keep a running total (thank you Palm for multi-tasking).

I for one am very happy with your app.
    It's great to hear that you are happy with Shopping List!

Well, with the new release coming today it won't expire for about another month. Hopefully by December 1, 2009, Shopping List will be in the App Catalog. It's in homebrew for testing only.

Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    It's not in the App Catalog yet, but Mojo has submitted it to Palm. Hopefully (crossing fingers) it won't take them that long to load it into the catalog. I'm definitely going to purchase the full version. Hopefully a future update will include an area to add coupons & automatically subtract them from the item total. That would be awesome Wonderful app Mojo.
    Yeah, unfortunately it's not in the App Catalog, yet. I heard it can be anywhere from a week to a month before I hear back from Palm. The version today will allow you to enter coupons and a whole slew of new features!

I'm glad you like that app. You won't be disappointed
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just want to say I love your app and it will be the first app I buy! I use it all the time and really appreciate how responsive you are to the users.

Keep up the great work!!
    Can hardly wait for the new version, and like MKTrek -- this will be the first app I purchase.

/Kevin
  16.    #316  
    Quote Originally Posted by MKTrek View Post
    I just want to say I love your app and it will be the first app I buy! I use it all the time and really appreciate how responsive you are to the users.

Keep up the great work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    Can hardly wait for the new version, and like MKTrek -- this will be the first app I purchase.

/Kevin
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your support!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Apps View Post

The version today will allow you to enter coupons and a whole slew of new features!
    You must have known that I am going grocery shopping tomorrow Can't wait to try out the new features today!!
    I keep refreshing and refreshing, seeing if the update is up yet. This is really the main (almost ONLY) app I *really* care about.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    I keep refreshing and refreshing, seeing if the update is up yet. This is really the main (almost ONLY) app I *really* care about.

/Kevin
    Me too! The anticipation is killing me
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?