Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Update 1.4.1 released to correct all issues with landscape mode.

Plus, I now have a new domain:
    WizardApps - Applications for Palm's new WebOS
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have to say, i just joined and i am LOVING this site. it has made my Pre experience just that much better. Keep it up!!! Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    First off I wanna thank you for an awesome app...its def in the top 5 of my most used apps.

However, since I updated to 1.4.1 I keep getting the Error "There was a problem getting the data. Check your data connection." This happens mostly in FAILBlog and EngrishFunny. Seems like I can't look at more than 5 pictures or so without it happening. Sometimes if I go back to the main menu and then back into FAILBlog/EngrishFunny, I can see a few more pictures before I get the error again. Other times I have to restart the app completely (and then the cycle repeats). This happens even if I have excellent reception. I experience no problems surfing the web or using other apps the access the internet so I don't think this is caused by my phone/reception. I deleted the app off my phone and reinstalled it via filecoaster but the problem still persists. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marruda2
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by marruda2 View Post
    First off I wanna thank you for an awesome app...its def in the top 5 of my most used apps.

However, since I updated to 1.4.1 I keep getting the Error "There was a problem getting the data. Check your data connection." This happens mostly in FAILBlog and EngrishFunny. Seems like I can't look at more than 5 pictures or so without it happening. Sometimes if I go back to the main menu and then back into FAILBlog/EngrishFunny, I can see a few more pictures before I get the error again. Other times I have to restart the app completely (and then the cycle repeats). This happens even if I have excellent reception. I experience no problems surfing the web or using other apps the access the internet so I don't think this is caused by my phone/reception. I deleted the app off my phone and reinstalled it via filecoaster but the problem still persists. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marruda2
    No, it isn't your data connection, but it also isn't the app. FailBLOG and Engrish Funny have very limited and unreliable APIs right now. I could handle those sites like I handle Graph Jam (Newest to oldest posts), but that is for a future update.

Glad that you like the app, and sorry about your troubles. I can contact Cheezburger and see what is up.

EDIT:
    It seems their API is going nuts and serving out non-existent images... I will have to fix that. I can push out an update before Monday probably. Thanks for pointing it out!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Graph Jam won't load for me now. It looks like it is trying to load a picture but never actually suceeds. Any luck with failblog and Engrish Funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by marruda2 View Post
    Graph Jam won't load for me now. It looks like it is trying to load a picture but never actually suceeds. Any luck with failblog and Engrish Funny?
    Was going to say that myself, started having problems a couple of weeks ago, can't remember if it was after an update, but I just get a blank screen spinning activity. Can't remember if I let it sit if I get the equivalent of an unreachable message.
  7.    #87  
    Yeah, Graph Jam has changed the way they show their images.... I will have to fix the app, but I am quite busy, so I cannot guarantee when it will get updated.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just wondering if this app will still be receiving updates. Quite a bit has been broken for quite some time now. I still use it pretty much everyday and would love to see it restored to its former glory .
  9.    #89  
    LOL has been submitted to the App Catalog!

LOLBox has been removed for download.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345