Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please enable landscape mode! this app would be perfect then
  2.    #62  
    Landscape mode should be enabled, but let me check my code...

EDIT:
    Weird, for some reason the code got deleted. Give me 5 minutes to upload 1.3.1 and landscape will be enabled then.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3.    #63  
    Fixed it. Redownload it in the homebrew catalog
    the app does go into landscape mode, but it still doesn't work well. For some reason, the pictures are centered in the bottom left of the screen, so the bottom is cut off. Also, they don't take up the full screen in landscape mode. the picture get cut off in the middle of the screen, even when zoomed in. I wish I had a camera to show you, but I don't.
    Actually, I think i know why it does that. I think the app just keeps the original spacing from portrait view and takes it into landscape. thats why nothing shows up on the right side of the screen, and also why there is space on top of the picture and why the bottom of the picture is cut off.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    Actually, I think i know why it does that. I think the app just keeps the original spacing from portrait view and takes it into landscape. thats why nothing shows up on the right side of the screen, and also why there is space on top of the picture and why the bottom of the picture is cut off.
    I don't have a Pre yet, so I can't test these kind of bugs... I will look into this, but it probably will not be fixed until after Sept. 1st (I get my Pre then... Sprint, feel free to allow me to upgrade now )
    Very good love this and use it allot thanks!!
    Updated thread title to no longer show NRR.

Added link in Opening Post to give download link information:

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: LOLBox

- Craig
  9.    #69  
    I will be releasing an update fairly soon... If anyone has any ideas for websites to implement, please post them or PM them to me. You can see the currently added sites in the first post.

I will mark your username next to the suggestion in the first post for future reference.
  10.    #70  
    New blog @ WizardApps - Applications for Palm's new WebOS

Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wizardapps

Keep up to date on the latest updates to LOLBox!
    Last edited by TIWizard; 08/10/2009 at 11:10 PM.
  11.    #71  
    Latest (preview) version of LOLBox now with Texts From Last Night support available exclusively on the WizardApps website.

The final version of LOLBox 1.3.2 will be posted in the homebrew app catalog.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Fun little app, but loses points for obscuring the code. (also when going to the next item, it frequently starts at the bottom, forcing the user to scroll up..)
    -m
    Awkwardfamilyphotos.com is another possible site.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Fun little app, but loses points for obscuring the code. (also when going to the next item, it frequently starts at the bottom, forcing the user to scroll up..)
    -m
    Sorry, but this app might not be free forever, and I would rather not allow anyone to poke around and recreate this application... I can send you the source if you are worried about security.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Awkwardfamilyphotos.com is another possible site.
    Thanks, I will make a note of that site.
  15.    #75  
    UPDATE AVAILABLE!

Version 1.3.2 includes some new sites which you have been asking for...

Texts From Last Night
    Overheard in New York

AND
    The previously unannounced addition of GRAPH JAM from the Cheezburger network!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I don't know if it's a bug or what, but Engrish seems to only cycle through 5-10 pics, and doesn't give the impression it's loading another picture like FAILBlog (after you view a pic, the circle at the top right starts spinning). I just wait and keep flicking to the left until another picture actually appears. Then I'll notice that one of the previous pictures actually changed as well. Is this how it's supposed to be?

I'm really enjoying the FML's...never really been to any of the sites on this app so I'm having some great laughs!
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    I don't know if it's a bug or what, but Engrish seems to only cycle through 5-10 pics, and doesn't give the impression it's loading another picture like FAILBlog (after you view a pic, the circle at the top right starts spinning). I just wait and keep flicking to the left until another picture actually appears. Then I'll notice that one of the previous pictures actually changed as well. Is this how it's supposed to be?

I'm really enjoying the FML's...never really been to any of the sites on this app so I'm having some great laughs!
    Uh... no. That isn't supposed to happen

I will check out the bug right now... Thanks for reporting it.

Glad you like it!

EDIT:
    I now know what is causing the previous picture to change... I will need to revise how I store the history, which shouldn't be hard.

Oddly enough, the Engrish module did not get upgraded to the latest version of the Cheezburger display code, so I will need to fix that.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    the app does go into landscape mode, but it still doesn't work well. For some reason, the pictures are centered in the bottom left of the screen, so the bottom is cut off. Also, they don't take up the full screen in landscape mode. the picture get cut off in the middle of the screen, even when zoomed in. I wish I had a camera to show you, but I don't.
    Here is some screenshots of this problem, same image, first in portrait, then landscape.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Here is some screenshots of this problem, same image, first in portrait, then landscape.
    Thanks! It is much easier to try and fix something when I have screenshots

EDIT:
    I think I fixed it, but I am not sure... If you have a real Pre and would like to test the application, please PM me.
    Last edited by TIWizard; 08/14/2009 at 12:27 PM.
  20.    #80  
    Updated to 1.4.0

Added Comix and fixed some bugs
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast