Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Thanks! I did end up figuring that out by accident so that worked out well BTW, If you need someone to help test on an actual Pre device, I'd be more then happy to help!
    Ok, thanks

I will release a new build tomorrow, but does pinch-zoom and landscape mode work ok? I can't wait to get my Pre D:
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Pinchzoom works great! However, I could not get landscape mode to work anywhere Did you set the scene controller to free mode in the stage setup? (I.e. SetWindowOrientation("free"))
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Pinchzoom works great! However, I could not get landscape mode to work anywhere Did you set the scene controller to free mode in the stage setup? (I.e. SetWindowOrientation("free"))
    Good thing zoom works

I have not set that anywhere... I don't have a Pre, so I have not been able to experiment with the orientation code...

I will include that in an update in a few hours, along with some cool new features...
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    thanks this will keep me busy for a awhile
  5.    #45  
    Unfortunately, I had a bug that I could not squash in time for a release today... Tomorrow I will have an updated version with pictures that ALWAYS load.
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Unfortunately, I had a bug that I could not squash in time for a release today... Tomorrow I will have an updated version with pictures that ALWAYS load.
    i love ur app...its awesome!!!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Glad to hear! I had that problem a while back as well...
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
  8.    #48  
    NEW VERSION IN 1st POST

It is highly recommended that you upgrade LOLBox. This version will not show any blank pictures.
    Looks like fun - I can't wait to try it. Thanks!
    Cool app! Good Job.

Would be cool if you could just swipe to the next FMyLife instead of having to hit the arrow.

Also, definitely add TextsFromLastNight!

Would be nice if both FMyLife and TextsFromLastNight read from the most recent posts, not sure if this is possible?
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Cool app! Good Job.

Would be cool if you could just swipe to the next FMyLife instead of having to hit the arrow.

Also, definitely add TextsFromLastNight!

Would be nice if both FMyLife and TextsFromLastNight read from the most recent posts, not sure if this is possible?
    I could enable that for the next version.

FML supports most recent FMLs in their API, however TFLN does not have an API (only an RSS feed). The RSS feed forces newest to oldest and has a limit of the 50 most recent I believe.
  12.    #52  
    Updated to 1.2.1. This adds in a new backend feature that will be used in the future, so please upgrade when possible.
    other than the puny App Catalog!
    I could enable that for the next version.

FML supports most recent FMLs in their API, however TFLN does not have an API (only an RSS feed). The RSS feed forces newest to oldest and has a limit of the 50 most recent I believe.
    Cool. Thanks and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Where is the download link (URL) for FileCoaster?
    Last edited by Thetaman; 08/04/2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Download link (URL) missing
  15.    #55  
    Sorry, I meant I wanted the URL so I could download LOLBox via FileCoaster, but I figured it out. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Excellent app! Hope you get your Pre soon/got it already! You're gonna love it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'd love to see Texts from last night in this. As well as Not Always Right (Not Always Right | Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes)
  19.    #59  
    I love those customer service sites

That will have to be included too
  20.    #60  
    Updated with Not Always Right
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast