Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    So, did you give up working on Couch Surfer?
    this app, is great
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    So, did you give up working on Couch Surfer?
    I actually had to reformat my computer due to a virus, so I lost the source that I modified
    You've seen the Comics app that has Dilbert, Garfield, etc, and how you can send the link via email? Would be so cool if we could either send via email the FML or copy and paste the text for a text message. Your text doesn't seem to be selectable. One of the early translation apps also let you send as a SMS. Any of that would be so awesome.
    Thanks man,
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    You've seen the Comics app that has Dilbert, Garfield, etc, and how you can send the link via email? Would be so cool if we could either send via email the FML or copy and paste the text for a text message. Your text doesn't seem to be selectable. One of the early translation apps also let you send as a SMS. Any of that would be so awesome.
    Thanks man,
    That will be added (a button to mail/sms) after I finish up my new scrolling system.

Anyone with a physical Pre want to help test zooming? I can't use multitouch in the emulator, so I can't pinch zoom. (PM me if you want to try it out)
    One more addition to this app that would fit in perfectly would be the Chuck Norris sayings!
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Great app. Needs landscape mode tho...
    Thanks, exactly what i needed
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    you should def add an option to read "texts from last night" as well!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Nice App! I know I'm the "competition" but could I ask how you're interfacing LOLz? I'm using the XML API and it doesn't support FailBlog and that's the feed I want the most!

Edit: Nevermind - I found that it was undocumented but they had it in their API!
    Last edited by WhoAmI; 08/01/2009 at 09:38 AM.
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Nice app, thank you!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chezbi View Post
    Looks good. Can you use it with file coaster?
    Yes, works wonderfully.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    One more addition to this app that would fit in perfectly would be the Chuck Norris sayings!
    Definitely.
    starts the day off with a smile
    nice application, I'm glad it has FML

loaded up using file coaster in seconds
    looks good, maybe add in the site bash.org to pull quotes from it? that site is hilarious, if your a dork, you will love some of the computer-humor quotes
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Nice App! I know I'm the "competition" but could I ask how you're interfacing LOLz? I'm using the XML API and it doesn't support FailBlog and that's the feed I want the most!

Edit: Nevermind - I found that it was undocumented but they had it in their API!
    Yeah, just change the category to "fail". You can also parse their RSS feed.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleamorgan View Post
    nice application, I'm glad it has FML

loaded up using file coaster in seconds
    That is good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by xyther4523 View Post
    looks good, maybe add in the site bash.org to pull quotes from it? that site is hilarious, if your a dork, you will love some of the computer-humor quotes
    If you look through the code, you can see I have created a scene for it but have not finished coding it It will be in the next version hopefully... I love Bash
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  18.    #38  
    I have seen an iPhone app (iLaugh) that does this, but they changed his name for legal reasons... I would have to look into the usage of his name.
  19.    #39  
    New version. See the first post!

Added Bash.org, more Cheezburger sites! Changed interface for Cheezburger sites!
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Yeah, just change the category to "fail". You can also parse their RSS feed.
    Thanks! I did end up figuring that out by accident so that worked out well BTW, If you need someone to help test on an actual Pre device, I'd be more then happy to help!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast