Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of any spiritual software for JW that can be downloaded to the PRE? Please send me a private message about this if you know what I am talking about.

Thanks,
    DL
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I think your only option as of now would be to use iSilo under the Classic emulator. Maybe you have tried that already.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    no i havent....seems like you know what im talking about....I used to have the Palm
    755p and had some neat spiritual programs like Service Records, Bible, Watchtower library....any chance I can get those on the PRE by beaming them from my 755p?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    you can copy any of it you want into the Pre using USB mode but you will need an application to run. The only way that I can think of right now for Lib and other docs would be to run under classic. If you have isilo and some other reader applications just go to the motion site and see if they list them as working under classic. I think you get a short trial period with classic. Just install that first then copy your data from your PC into the classic folders for data and apps. It's a start anyway. I'm thinking about doing this myself I just have not had the time to do it yet.

Info on running isilo on the Pre can be found here, http://www.isilo.com/download/iSiloPalmOS.htm just scroll to the bottom.
    Last edited by bmccoy68; 07/30/2009 at 12:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    This seems so complicated....I wish the Wlibrary could be downloaded to the Palm. It did it with the Palm Pro and I had it updated....Im not liking this Pre for that reason alone...I cant get any of those docs on my phone...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    bmccoy68, it didnt work. I downloaded the isilo onto the classics folder on my pre and it looks like it will run, the screen is familiar anyway. I then downloaded the WL 2007 but it wont read it.
    This is making me want to go back to my Treo 755p or the Treo Pro.