Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    so, this past weekend, I took over 130 photos at an event. this brought the total number of photos in the "Photo roll" album to over 200. whenever i started viewing the photos with the photos app, the phone became horribly sluggish, and I would keep receiving the low memory warning telling me to close cards. as soon as I closed the photos app, all was well.

my best guess is that the photos app is loading all of the thumbnails, which is eating up all of the ram.

can anyone else confirm this happens on their pre? if so, this is an annoying bug which palm might need to be notified about. I searched through the forums and couldn't find anyone else complaining abotu this.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    hey i cant confrim it but im still trying to figure out what is that pic u have lol looks like a skateboard....................SORTA
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bRANDON_nGS View Post
    hey i cant confrim it but im still trying to figure out what is that pic u have lol looks like a skateboard....................SORTA
    it's a car, drawn with a flashlight and the camera is set to a long exposure in a dark room.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    it's a car, drawn with a flashlight and the camera is set to a long exposure in a dark room.
    pwnt