Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    OpenTable and Fliq bookmarks now available in the app catalog!!!
    OpenTable and Fliq Bookmarks.

Not the best apps, maybe, but a great sign. I'm expecting more to start trickling (or flooding) in.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Its about darn time.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I was just about to say, "I don't care. They're apps: something sorely missing from the app catalog!". But, you're right, these are kind of weak. I guess Fliq is good for Mac users but OpenTable has been done before.

Hopefully this is a good sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    OpenTable and Fliq bookmarks now available in the app catalog!!!
    Dont seem very useful. Sad very sad.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    OpenTable is immensely useful to me. Awesome addition IMO.
    I've never used it before. How does it differ from Where, LikeMe, CitySearch, etc? Is it just the ability to make reservations?
    I'm really expecting good things from here on out. I mean, seriously: these apps cannot be so important that they got some kind of special dispensation from Palm. Nope, I think they're just the vanguard of what will soon be tens if not hundreds of new apps.

Remember, you read it here first.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Finally more than 30 apps! Digging the OpenTable app for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I've never used it before. How does it differ from Where, LikeMe, CitySearch, etc? Is it just the ability to make reservations?
    i agree hopefully this is just the beginning of a flood of better apps i doubt it tho. At least i have my homebrew
    i just hope they update google maps to support Latitude and soon google sky maps would be awesome
    Wow, I almost forgot that there was an "app catalog" so used to checking the homebrews
    These apps arent that great IMO but 32 > 30 I guess
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I think OpenTable is a good app, but perhaps its best purpose in the catalog is to show how a well designed app should look. I appreciate my homebrews...but they look too much like they are homebrewed.
    where is the loop app?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daba View Post
    Dont seem very useful. Sad very sad.
    opentable = useful ;p
    OpenTable looks awesome, though it doesn't have a huge selection around me. (For example, 3 Steak places, all at $$$ or $$$$.)

Fliq Bookmarks looks like it'd be useful if someone is using Safari, which I'm not. I'd much prefer some sort of Xmarks app.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Open Table restaurant app and Fliq Bookmarks.
    old news:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...p-catalog.html
    thanks for trying tho
    close please
    Ok great!..Let the flood begin!!!
    OpenTable's biggest issue is that it doesn't have enough restaurants. In Boston, it's got a grand total of 3 steak places listed, for example. (And all of them are $$$ or $$$$).
    I just downloaded OpenTable and all I can say is that I hope that the new apps are this quality or better.
    If so it will have been worth the wait!
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast