Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the latest version of Classic running and I can't even get the normal PalmOS tasks notification to work. What I mean by notification is that it does not even trigger the pop up window to be displayed. Nothing at all happens when the alarm time is reached even when I leave Classic running as the foreground app. The first email I sent to MotionApps triggered a response concerning getting alarm sounds to work, when I clarifeid that I could not even get a notification window up, we are now trading emails. I even tried wiping the Pre but did not reinstall Classic. It automatically was restored by my Palm backup account. The emulation mode is normal & the alarm option is on. This is the native PalmOS Tasks application. Is anyone else having this problem? Could someone else see if it does not work on their Pre?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    mostly, my alarms work. But if I don't hear the alarm, and don't turn on the screen, I won't know about it.
    Can you guys enhance Classic to use the wonderful WebOS notification system?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12