Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Not sure if this is the right forum, but I just went to SomaFM.com on my Pre and the site came up as SomaFM for WebOS, and streams nicely....just an FYI. Not sure if this was posted or if anyone listens to it.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Thank you very much! 9 times out of 10, I listen to Groove Salad at work, for most of the day...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Nice find!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    No prob. I was looking around for streaming MP3 sites to try with my Pre. I got excited from using Google Reader for some podcast feeds that I figured why not try it on streaming mp3...It was nice to see the, "for WebOS" when it launched on my phone.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    i am constantly listening to soma.fm on my compy from itunes, especially groovesalad & dronezone.

i noticed somafm.com worked quite will on my pre the other day. i was ecstatic to learn i can actually stream straight into my car stereo, and it doesn't take 3 minutes to load the stream like pandora does.

It's good to hear that other readers here have good taste in music!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I always feel like I'm in an elevator when I listen to SOMA. I need something to sing along to. But +1 on making it Pre-Friendly
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    the only thing i have a problem with is.... you cant tell what song is playing on the pre...

i love soma cause they play songs that are worth downloading. like right now im listening to 'drop the pain' by kuba, and im downloading it from itunes right now.

ive missed out on a few great beats already because I cant see what i'm streaming.

just a minor issue i'd like to see fixed.