Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    can't share more info at the moment so please don't ask, sorry
    omg, this is soooo awesome!!! Please release this info/app as soon as you can! I would be more than happy to beta test if you'd like! I have lots of music with hebrew titles that look like gibberish and emails just show boxes. It's really annoying. Oh, and what's the number for that girl Aviv in your contacts. j/k :-p
    Is this just display or input also? Have you contacted Palm and @chuq on Twitter about the Hebrew incompatibilities? I've been badgering @chuq since before the device was released about Japanese support and only recently in 1.1 has most display issues I can find have finally been fixed(big issues was in email). But if you have some kind of IME going I'd love to hear about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Is this just display or input also? Have you contacted Palm and @chuq on Twitter about the Hebrew incompatibilities? I've been badgering @chuq since before the device was released about Japanese support and only recently in 1.1 has most display issues I can find have finally been fixed(big issues was in email). But if you have some kind of IME going I'd love to hear about it.
    input would be really awesome, but of course they'd have to put in some sort of on screen hebrew keyboard if that were to happen. I don't really care about input much cause my hebrew spelling is so terrible as it is. :-P
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    good stuff
    Niiiiice
    i know you said you can't share more info at the moment, but do you have an expected date/month/year that you'll share the info?
    Please, *please* allow me to beta test anything you have when it's ready. {ProfJonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    I know i cant ask about Hebrew, but may i ask about Bar rafaeli ???
    Have to check out that YouTube clip...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I know i cant ask about Hebrew, but may i ask about Bar rafaeli ???
    Have to check out that YouTube clip...
    amen!!! Israel has produced some quality women
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Sweet. Hebrew homebrews.
    Any chance you're going to release this any time soon?
    Cool! really cool.
    I'm so happy to see hebrew on the pre screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
    Cool! really cool.
    I'm so happy to see hebrew on the pre screen.
    ditto. I would be happier though if they actually released it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaniv79 View Post
    can't share more info at the moment so please don't ask, sorry
    Plz when are you guys gonna make a aim app like beejive I'm ready to donate guys lets make the pre better than black berry lol plz work on an aim app for pre make it like beejive or better
    It's almost been a month. Can you tell us more?

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    It's almost been a month. Can you tell us more?

- Craig
    ditto. I'm starting to wonder why you even posted here? Hopefully someone else will get Hebrew going on the Pre and actually post some info.
  18. smx
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    hey I know how to make the pre make a phone call, sorry I can't reveal any details as of now. Please speculate for a few pages
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    ditto. I'm starting to wonder why you even posted here? Hopefully someone else will get Hebrew going on the Pre and actually post some info.
    Indeed. I have some great music I've yet to rip from CD and throw on my Pre because it won't display it. And I'd love to be able to load Hebrew language sites in my browser.
    Wow, I didn't know there were so many people who spoke Hebrew who used the Pre. It's interesting to see just how far the culture expands with the phone! I'd be interested in a French version, but I don't speak Hebrew. :P
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast