Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    As patient as we all have been, it seems pretty lame that he will only flaunt but not share with the community how he has accomplished this, or at least set us off in the right direction. I am a bit skeptical because the numerical fonts do not seem to be the same, but taking into account maybe he loaded a different font into the pre's memory, and then changed all the HTML/CSS to look for that font and manually changed all references to the original font to this font. Also, many fonts already have hebrew characters buried deep within them, as well as the characters for many other languages. It is possible he replaced the existing font with an Latin character font that also has hebrew support (like Arial or Verdana).

Either way, ****** move for hanging it over people's heads and then not responding for a long while.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    my guess: he works for the company contracted to market the phone in israel and decided to do a little early teasing...
    i wouldn't necessarily need to be able to compose anything in hebrew, but at least be able to see hebrew characters on the facebook app or on the web app, instead of little squares.

any new updates??? PLS!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Has anybody considered the possibility that this rather impressive set of pics evidencing Hebrew Language Support may have been simply faked? I mean, how cryptic can the author be? Sending remarkably detailed pics of success, yet absolutely no supporting written details? Need I say that I am more than incredulous?
    Quote Originally Posted by modestdave View Post
    Has anybody considered the possibility that this rather impressive set of pics evidencing Hebrew Language Support may have been simply faked? I mean, how cryptic can the author be? Sending remarkably detailed pics of success, yet absolutely no supporting written details? Need I say that I am more than incredulous?
    yea, I've been skeptical for a long time. At first I was like, "why would someone lie about something like that?" But after this long, I realize that some people are just lame.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Totally, some people are lame, and in the most peculiar ways. Is this silly fake the way this guy gets kicks, his 10 minutes of fame,as it were? Pathetic. If he only were to use his powers for Good rather Evil, we'd all be better off.
    Solution is another thread. Takes about 5 minutes if you have rooted your phone.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...53#post1994053
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12