Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 1245
    I heard that we can now instal preware directly onto our phone from pre cental.net. Is this true?
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinasnow24 View Post
    I heard that we can now instal preware directly onto our phone from pre cental.net. Is this true?
    This won't happen any time soon.. Rod whitby head of webos internals has stated that the only way he will ever let preware be installed is via an outside program such as webos quick install.. Or internalz . If preware was able to be installed via any other manner he would modify it to NOT allow it.. Them is the rules that palm has setup for preware to be allowed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I always get the xml parsing error (Palm Pre, 2.1). Is Filecoaster still working at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This won't happen any time soon.. Rod whitby head of webos internals has stated that the only way he will ever let preware be installed is via an outside program such as webos quick install.. Or internalz . If preware was able to be installed via any other manner he would modify it to NOT allow it.. Them is the rules that palm has setup for preware to be allowed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm doesn't set the rules.

Being able to install Preware OTA on an unmodified device would be a severe security vulnerability.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    According to the improvements that are existing in the software developing technologies , Many new installation methods for installing these file coasters with the internal programs with out going for out side programs are introduced. As the file coaster in the GUI can be in-installed in one of the many ways. Produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.

anarkali shalwar kameez
    shalwar kameez