Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    Getting the same XML error...
    Word
    Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    Getting the same XML error...
    same here +1
    Same here. I'm running 1.1.4...

Any fixes for this error? It did work for a day t hen it did stop! ><

I guess Iam happy Im not the only one with this issue! I hope they fix it soon!
    Hi

Same error. Just started occuring and was working. Did partial erase to verify if was not one of the apps I added but nothing. Help! Need fix to this great app installer asap.

Tassie$Devil
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Same XML error here too... Any word on a fix?
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    And here I was, thinking it was me!

I got a replacement Pre last night, installed filecoaster, installed a couple of basic apps, then tried again this morning to install some more...and kept getting this error.

Glad it's not specific to me. I'm sure the filecoaster guys are on top of this.

The cleaning lady probably unplugged a server while she vacuuming the office last night!
    Clean install, just upgraded to 1.2.1, filecoaster was first app installed... Bummer.
    An error occurred...

Exception: Failed while parsing, xml not found.

Last request:{"version": "v1.1.4", ...............

Please help. This problem has happen only after reinstalling the file coaster. Was working before and while using the 1.2.1 webOS.

Thanks
    +1 on the error. No patches or tweaks, latest version of FileCoaster, tried reboots a couple of times. I wonder if something has changed on the PreCentral server to break it ... some condition that FileCoaster isn't checking for, but wasn't there before?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I've got the same problem. Fortunately, the File URL Download option still works, but it's a bit of a chore.
    Same here... Was working with the 1.21 update before... just stopped working yesterday (10/7/09)
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    There is an issue with the feed from precentral. I will work with precentral to get that back up and running.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    should be fixed
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    YES ITS WORKING!!

Thank you very much!!!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Working here too. Running on WebOS 1.2.1. Thanks for taking care of this!
    Broken again. After the loading apps notification, there's a long pause and then:

"An error occurred...

Exception:timeout

Last Request:{"version":" blah blah"

I'm on webOS 1.2.1, online through EvDo.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Its still working fine for me. 3pm EST. Im using the latest filecoaster and patch 1.2.1
    I already asked this in the WebOS Quick Installer, but it was suggested that I should ask it here:

Is anyone else getting this error when opening File Coaster? I just had to get another Pre (number 4) & File Coaster isn't working this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by amypd155 View Post
    I downloaded the app with no problems. It loaded onto my screen and when i push the app it comes up with the choose an option screen. when i press Homebrew List this is what i get:

"Exception:Failed while parsing, xml not found" error.

I have rebooted, taken the phone out of dev mode, and turned the wi fi off. Not sure what is causing this error. I have tried the previous suggestions in this thread but have yet to find one that works. Anyone have any additional suggestions?
    I can say I have done nothing since i posted this, but today Filecoaster started working. I hope it is working for the rest of you as well.