Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1245
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I will look into this issue.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    As of 20 mins ago, every app I attempt to dl on my pre, causes my phone to go to the Palm screen and bsically restarts, killing all my open screens. Was working fine for me a week ago though. Anyone else having this issue?
    Having problems installing filecoaster on MAC can someone help with an easier way to download? Thanks!
    can anyone help me with downloading filecoaster? im getting a message saying that it cant be found. and i dont know what to open it with.
    any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by codysoutherland View Post
    It just says install failded not enough install... I have only 14 homebrew apps and 4.8 gb free. And it also won't let me update apps either. Idk what the problem is
    I'e rebooted the pre, turned off devmode_ disabled tweaks, deleted apps to make room... Still no joy. I seemed to see this when I had Preware loaded but uninstalling that did not fix the oroblem

Anyone have an idea what to change? I can't even install updates to existing apps.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I need help.

I downloaded web doctor. How do I download the web install program in order to paste into file?

The web doctor won't even recongize the phone when it's attached to computer.

Help.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Did something happen to file coaster when i try to use it i get an error. i have reinstalled with the 1.1.4 version and the homebrew list won't come up????

Any ideas??
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Same issue here. Any news?
    Same issue here as well... I'm guessing you will need the "new" version of FileCoaster that was just released on the 18th
    Last edited by DrHeathenScum; 09/19/2009 at 02:57 PM.
    Hmmmm, it shows as being updated on 9/19 in the homebrew app gallery, but the description still says 8/30 and the current version listed is the 8/30 release.... anyone in the know know what's up?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    You did a very good job with this app. Do you know how many ppl are using this? You made an app that helps everyone download apps. How cool r u? Thanks!!! You have helped me and still help me. You're the best!!!
    App appears to be broken again. Stops loading, and when I back-swipe I get a page of error-code.

I can't live without my fileCoaster, man! The bugs, man! The bugs!
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

I'm having a similar problem.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Any news on when FileCoaster will be back up?

LOVE this app!
    Im also getting the Failed to Install error, but its not directly linked to this app, its more of a palm issue, because it happened with PreUpdate also.
    I'm unable to load homebrew list as well. timeout error after tapping on the homebrew list
    It almost seems to be a timing thing. It works during the evenings (lighter load?), but breaks during the day.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Here it is 8:17 Pacific time and a no go on FileCoaster.

Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    It almost seems to be a timing thing. It works during the evenings (lighter load?), but breaks during the day.
    i dunno but im a night owl and it hasnt worked for me all night, anytime i tried it - i would think between 2-5am would be relatively slower times
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    reboot your pre. If you read previous posts this is a bug in palms ajax request. It is not getting a response when it should.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps