Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1245
    I'm getting an XML error - XML failed...
    Great application! Thanks for all of your hard work. Just one small things I have noticed. When sorting by a category it will load a blank page much of the time. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it. Once again Thanks!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    Great application! Thanks for all of your hard work. Just one small things I have noticed. When sorting by a category it will load a blank page much of the time. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it. Once again Thanks!
    when the page is blank scroll up.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    when the page is blank scroll up.
    Ok thanks, I will try that.
    How can I download the filecoaster to my Pre, I did tryed it but never worked right,anyone can help please?
    This is great...thanks.
    AAAARRRGH!!!! FileCoaster was giving me the "Install Failed: Not Enough Install ..." message when I tried to update gDial Pro, so I went and deleted the app, and I'm STILL GETTING THE MESSAGE so now I've permanently lost gDial Pro!

So apparently FileCoaster is NO LONGER WORKING because I have 40 TOTAL apps on my phone and I keep deleting apps but it still won't install new ones.

What is going on?? This is the second time I've posted about this problem but I didn't get an answer the first time and now I've permanently lost one of the apps I actually want to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by creatorbri View Post
    AAAARRRGH!!!! FileCoaster was giving me the "Install Failed: Not Enough Install ..." message when I tried to update gDial Pro, so I went and deleted the app, and I'm STILL GETTING THE MESSAGE so now I've permanently lost gDial Pro!

So apparently FileCoaster is NO LONGER WORKING because I have 40 TOTAL apps on my phone and I keep deleting apps but it still won't install new ones.

What is going on?? This is the second time I've posted about this problem but I didn't get an answer the first time and now I've permanently lost one of the apps I actually want to use.
    If it is that important to you install gdial the old way.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Great application - have been using it for weeks.

I would just like to suggest that you send this in for approval on the official app store. No, I'm not joking. Consider is a litmus test for how open Palm is really going to be.

Please do it, and post the denial letter.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have been using filecoaster for a while now, but i thnk something is wrong with the newest version. Every time i load it, when i select homebrew list, it loads for a few seconds and then i get an error screen with contains a whole lot of text. it starts with the following dont have a screen capture, so ill just have to type it out for you )

An error occurred...

Exception:timeout

Last Request:{"version":v1.1.4",
    "feed": "starting feed", "oncreate":"oncreate called", "onloaded":"onloaded called",

and so on and so on....

i think maybe it is showing me the coding for the app or something... Im not sure why this is happening. but it has been happening to me every time for at least the last couple days. Anyone else having this or a similar issue?
    I only have 52 apps.. have thesame problem, and have tried about everything..
    Wanted to find out who has the on-screen virtual key board installed who has this problem.. And who has this problem and does not have it installed.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Doesn't seem to be loading the app list. I'm getting a timeout error.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Doesn't seem to be loading the app list. I'm getting a timeout error.
    Working fine here, version 1.1.4.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Working fine here, version 1.1.4.
    It's working now. I just rebooted. I noticed the first post says if the app list doesn't load, reboot. I missed it on my first read-through.

Perhaps make a troubleshooting section so that the helpful fixes stand out?
    I just installed the WebOsQuickInstaller and I cant get it to recognize my device. I have tried it in Just Charge, Media Sync, and USB Mode and Im at a brick wall. Someone plz help
    Can u help me! I just installed the WebOsQuickInstaller and I cant get it to recognize my device. I have tried it in Just Charge, Media Sync, and USB Mode and Im at a brick wall.
    This app is the main reason I did not return my phone. I was carrying my 755p as well for the functions I missed until I could explore the "Gateway to the Pre Gold mine". Much Thanks!
    If you installed the emulator and virtual box you have to close those. The emulator was recognized by my computer which "overrode" recognizing my actual device.
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    If it is that important to you install gdial the old way.
    By "the old way" you must mean with WebOS Quick Install. Yes, I can do that tomorrow night after I get my USB cable back from work (I've been without it over the 3-day weekend), but I'd really like to be able to actually use FileCoaster.

So... are you telling me that FileCoaster is just worthless to me now, henceforth and forever? That it's just plain ol' broken and there's no way to make it work correctly so I may as well give up?

If so, I'd really like to hear that from the developer.

Thanks.
    Ok you said to paste the link in the app.. Exactly wht do you mean by tht?? I'm SO CONFUSED and don't hve the slightest idea on how to dwnload fileCoaster to my phn frm my phn.. Can smone plz help me??