Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950515257 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsondm2 View Post
    Yes, I am having this problem as well. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app from the updated Filecoaster, but it still shows an update available. Not sure why.
    I'm doing a full WebOS Doctor whipe and see if that fixes it real quick. I'll post back on my findings later tonight. I need to do one anyways so I'll see how it goes.
    I am getting listings for updates on apps that don't need updates. And can't seem to download apps that do need updating
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    You have to many apps installed

Try turning off wifi then turning opening filecoaster then turn on wifi.
    I too am getting the not enough space to install. But I can go out to preware and get the same app and in installs fine. I am at 70 apps now what is the limit?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuattitude View Post
    I too am getting the not enough space to install. But I can go out to preware and get the same app and in installs fine. I am at 70 apps now what is the limit?
    lol the limit is i think 60...but i use Preware now to install or update apps i got 101 apps total on my pre now!!!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    i was just informed that palm is aware of this bug.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    i was just informed that palm is aware of this bug.
    wut bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsondm2 View Post
    Yes, I am having this problem as well. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app from the updated Filecoaster, but it still shows an update available. Not sure why.
    +1
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut bug?
    only allowing 60 apps

Quote Originally Posted by TritonB7 View Post
    My DevMode Launcher app is still listed under the Updated category in fileCoaster even though I've already updated it. Anyone else having this problem?
    this is because the developer DID NOT put the exact version that is in the applications appinfo.json file into the app gallery. Tell the developer to fix the version in the app gallery.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    only allowing 60 apps
    I thought it was total size, not number of apps?
    Ru serious that's a bug...thought they did it on purpose..
    the latest version of filecoaster seems to fail when I click homebrew apps...
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    It was working for me less than 30 min ago to update a few apps...now I get a"Exception:Failed while parsing, xml not found" error.

EDIT: Restarted my phone and it worked...lets see if it comes up again...
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    only allowing 60 apps

this is because the developer DID NOT put the exact version that is in the applications appinfo.json file into the app gallery. Tell the developer to fix the version in the app gallery.
    I was told by numerous Palm Reps it was done for a reason. Until the App Catalog came out of beta. Plus the limit that has been reported is 80 not 60, and actually its size not total number of apps thats blocked. Do not know where you got 60 from. According to the Palm Rep I spoke to, they blocked size of apps installed because of our community and homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    According to the Palm Rep I spoke to, they blocked size of apps installed because of our community and homebrew.
    Well, let your Palm rep know that our community and homebrew is the only thing selling this phone. Their lack of progress sure isn't making it a hit.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Still if this is a bug why will preware bypass it? As I noted and others we are able to bypass 60 and 80 by using preware and not other utilities. Just strange.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Is anyone looking into this, It was working fine last night with 1.1.3. Now i get this same error this morning.????????

who is hacking the server :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    It was working for me less than 30 min ago to update a few apps...now I get a"Exception:Failed while parsing, xml not found" error.

EDIT: Restarted my phone and it worked...lets see if it comes up again...
    Still getting an error
    There is no spoon
    Working fine for me this morning.
    no 'Thanks'
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    works now.....
    No more error but I am showing "0" apps
    There is no spoon