Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    that was for you trekker i tried everything else too but i just now got it to work that way soo...
    really you can use filecoaster to update filecoaster?
    downloaded it and still does the same thing....not working...when i hit homebrew list it just spins..thats the newest version
    Last edited by briggsie; 08/30/2009 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Yep....I opened up filecoaster and it listed the new version in the homebrew list.
    Just downloaded the update......really like the "Installed...Tap to launch" button.

I have the most recent version of Twee installed but fileCoaster is still saying that i need to update it.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Installed updated version from filecoaster.. worked perfect
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Installed without a hitch.
    its working now>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    yes just delete filecoaster and and drop idk file into webos quick installer lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yes just delete filecoaster and and drop idk file into webos quick installer lol
    You don't have to go to that trouble as I posted earlier. Not sure if people were joking or not about being able to update filecoaster using filecoaster.

My problem is I have too many loading programs...Preload, Preware, Filecoaster and PreUpdate to check for updates.

I tried PreUpdate first because that's what I've been using to check for updates. I probably need to just pick one and delete the rest.
    I actually just clicked on filecoaster in the old version and clicked install. It closed and when I reopened it...it was the new version. Awesome work. Thanks!
    Having a bit of a problem here...got all the way to getting the filecoaster onto the webos quick install. But when I plug in my pre and press install...nothing happens. Any suggestions??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja2502 View Post
    Having a bit of a problem here...got all the way to getting the filecoaster onto the webos quick install. But when I plug in my pre and press install...nothing happens. Any suggestions??
    Is your Pre in developer mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post

• Added notification of new updates
    • Added Sorting
    • Added Categories
    • Added number of downloads
    • Added reasoning for spinning wheel (cannot fix, as it is a ajax/palm issue)
    • Fixed timing issue
    • Fixed date issue
    • Fixed other small tweaks
    Thank you!

- Craig
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    just released 1.1.3 which fixes email problem
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    just released 1.1.3 which fixes email problem
    Thanks....what email problem was that?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    My DevMode Launcher app is still listed under the Updated category in fileCoaster even though I've already updated it. Anyone else having this problem?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    just laoded update..
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Great update feature having an "update" tag available.
    I'm confused on one thing though. Is it recommended that we uninstall apps then download the new version, or is just installing as is cool???
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonB7 View Post
    My DevMode Launcher app is still listed under the Updated category in fileCoaster even though I've already updated it. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I am having this problem as well. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app from the updated Filecoaster, but it still shows an update available. Not sure why.