Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Install Error here also.
    Ditto! Error both with list selection and copy paste link usage.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I cant seem to find Filecoaster anywhere?

Is there an alternative?
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    If you guys would read the main thread the install error means you have to many applications installed. Palm only allows i believe 60 applications to be installed.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    FYI I will be releasing a patch tonight to notify of why this is occurring.

did this happen?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If you guys would read the main thread the install error means you have to many applications installed. Palm only allows i believe 60 applications to be installed.
    i got 57 homebrew apps right now installed...so lets c if that 60 mark is tru
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    did this happen?
    It did not. I am having issues duplicating the stuck loading screen so I am trying to find a fix for it. I may just add exception checking and add an option to email me the data when the loading screen gets stuck.

It seems to be the same error that some are having when accessing the app catalog at times.

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

It did not. I am having issues duplicating the stuck loading screen so I am trying to find a fix for it. I may just add exception checking and add an option to email me the data when the loading screen gets stuck.

It seems to be the same error that some are having when accessing the app catalog at times.
    the email option sounds better
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    I started having this problem yesterday and again this morning. The only way I've been able to get it to work again is to reboot my Pre.
    +1. Disabling WiFI did not resolve it for me.
    how often does the list of apps in Filecoaster update? PreCentral is reporting 142 homebrew apps, but I only see 137 in Filecoaster. Also, Filecoaster is not showing the newest releases of some of the apps.
    I am not able to download fileCoaster file on my computer. When i click on the link to down load file i get this error "Oops, it looks like we've either misplaced the page you want, or haven't created it yet." Please help!!
    I have had filecoaster installed for weeks and have downloaded a bunch of homebrews. Today filecoaster cannot find the apps, and it just keeps searching. Does anyone know what happened or what to do next. I want to make this happen here but if i cant have access to filecoaster, no go, ya know? Thanks to anyone to take some time to help.
    you had to uninstall filecoaster and reinstall before it would work again? How did you do this if it worked...if you please. Im tired of starring a circles. ha
    It's happening again now, so it has been updating all day?
    I don't think this has been reported, but for the past few days, it has been bugging me when I use FileCoaster, as it somehow adds about 24 (possibly more, I just assume 24) hours to the time that the app was actually updated. This is definitely true, because if you look thorough fileCoaster, you will see that, according to fileCoaster, one of the apps was added on 7/32/09 (yes, it actually says it was added on the non existent 32nd of July )

So I just want to report this bug, as it seems like it is small, but it is kind of annoying to see something like that and not know the actual time it was updated... It is also annoying to see that something that was just added to the PreCentral homebrew app 'catalog' was apparently added tomorrow some time and I can see it now
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tallman2 View Post
    how often does the list of apps in Filecoaster update? PreCentral is reporting 142 homebrew apps, but I only see 137 in Filecoaster. Also, Filecoaster is not showing the newest releases of some of the apps.
    FileCoaster only lists apps that do not require root access to install.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    I don't think this has been reported, but for the past few days, it has been bugging me when I use FileCoaster, as it somehow adds about 24 (possibly more, I just assume 24) hours to the time that the app was actually updated. This is definitely true, because if you look thorough fileCoaster, you will see that, according to fileCoaster, one of the apps was added on 7/32/09 (yes, it actually says it was added on the non existent 32nd of July )

So I just want to report this bug, as it seems like it is small, but it is kind of annoying to see something like that and not know the actual time it was updated... It is also annoying to see that something that was just added to the PreCentral homebrew app 'catalog' was apparently added tomorrow some time and I can see it now
    Thanks for the reminder fixed in next release.

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    I have had filecoaster installed for weeks and have downloaded a bunch of homebrews. Today filecoaster cannot find the apps, and it just keeps searching. Does anyone know what happened or what to do next. I want to make this happen here but if i cant have access to filecoaster, no go, ya know? Thanks to anyone to take some time to help.
    Same problem with me.
    Please provide the fix.

TIA.
    Thanks for the reminder fixed in next release.
    No problem and thank you
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I know that this has been asked and answered but i cant find the download link please be very precise with your response
    Thank you
    ToyMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMan View Post
    I know that this has been asked and answered but i cant find the download link please be very precise with your response
    Thank you
    ToyMan
    Go to the first page of this thread.

Go down where it says 'DOWNLOAD'

See the link? Click it and you will go to the PreCentral Homebrew App Catalog.

You have to login there (same credentials as your original ones for the forum) and you can then download it and install with WebOS Quick Install.
    A must have app, but doesn't always sort by newest, I have to alwats compare with the homebrew v2 page on pre central