Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1245
  1. Gmsols's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #801  
    I have been having the same problem as a few other people. Filecoaster won't load any apps. Just shows the loading circle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It started this morning
  2. #802  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    I have been having the same problem as a few other people. Filecoaster won't load any apps. Just shows the loading circle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It started this morning
    +1 Same here. Endless "loading" circle. Maybe a server issue?
  3. #803  
    Me too? No you need to delete it an reinstall the newer version with web os quick install? That would be a bummer
  4. #804  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    I know this is probably a stupid question, but is the latest version an update? Sorry, that didn't come out the way I wanted. Can I download it and install it with my current version of FileCoaster? Or do I have to delete the version I have and install it with something else?
    no.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5. #805  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    Me too? No you need to delete it an reinstall the newer version with web os quick install? That would be a bummer
    can you install filecoaster with preload?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  6. #806  
    Install error on filecoaster?

    I suddenly got this error last night when I went to install the new version, it downloads, but then says install error. I installed using the webosquick install and i'm still getting the error whenever I try to download a new app. do I have too many?
  7. Khidr's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    #807  
    I also have had a non-functioning filecoaster for two days. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. Just the endless loading circle.
  8. s4mb4's Avatar
    Posts
    157 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #808  
    Quote Originally Posted by Khidr View Post
    I also have had a non-functioning filecoaster for two days. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. Just the endless loading circle.
    i have been using Preware;

    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

    it works perfectly.
  9. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #809  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcc View Post
    Install error on filecoaster?

    I suddenly got this error last night when I went to install the new version, it downloads, but then says install error. I installed using the webosquick install and i'm still getting the error whenever I try to download a new app. do I have too many?
    You have to many apps installed

    Quote Originally Posted by Khidr View Post
    I also have had a non-functioning filecoaster for two days. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. Just the endless loading circle.
    Try turning off wifi then turning opening filecoaster then turn on wifi.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  10. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #810  
    FYI I will be releasing a patch tonight to notify of why this is occurring.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  11. #811  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    FYI I will be releasing a patch tonight to notify of why this is occurring.
    is this problem server issues or filecoaster issues?
  12. Khidr's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    #812  
    Pregame, great catch - turning off wifi fixed the glitch. Hopefully fixable in a later build. Keep up the good work.
  13. #813  
    Can you or anyone build a app/emulator for the iphone app store so the palm pre can use the apps that are available through the itunes app store
  14. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #814  
    Quote Originally Posted by rich295tech View Post
    Can you or anyone build a app/emulator for the iphone app store so the palm pre can use the apps that are available through the itunes app store
    When I was in computer science school, a professor told us that any machine can be made to emulate any other, so long as speed (and money!) wasn't a factor.

    So, it's theoretically possible to write an iPhone/iPod Touch emulator that runs on the Pre, there are a bunch of challenges. Among them are legal issues, performance, cost, hardware differences, etc.

    I don't want to kill anyone's project to actually do full emulation on the iPhone on the Pre, but...

    While we're at it, I'd like my Pre to run Windows 7 and OSX software.

    All kidding aside, since you posted this in the fileCoaster thread, it sounds like you might be under the impression that the only thing stopping Pre users from running iPhone software is the lack of access to the store. Not so. It's the fact that iPhone software doesn't run on the Pre.

    This is like asking your Hyundai dealer to carry Lomborghini engine parts. Just because they'll sell them to you, doesn't mean it'll work in your car.
  15. #815  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    no.
    Sorry, but "no" what? No I don't have to uninstall and install with something else, or no I can install it with filecoaster itself?

    Allow me to make it less confusing. Can I install the newer version using my current version?
  16. Khidr's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    #816  
    Actually the problem occurs with wifi off too.
  17. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #817  
    Yea, its something with Palms Ajax prototype calls. It does it for the App catalog for me sometimes too. Something with the connection manager i'm guessing.

    Just out of curiousity do those of you having issues have a rooted pre with any external services such as ssh, optware or any services installed?
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  18. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #818  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAlien View Post
    Sorry, but "no" what? No I don't have to uninstall and install with something else, or no I can install it with filecoaster itself?

    Allow me to make it less confusing. Can I install the newer version using my current version?
    I have never had a problem of installing a newer version of fileCoaster FROM fileCoaster. After the download, it exists the app. I restart and there's the new version.
  19. #819  
    Quote Originally Posted by Khidr View Post
    I also have had a non-functioning filecoaster for two days. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. Just the endless loading circle.
    I started having this problem yesterday and again this morning. The only way I've been able to get it to work again is to reboot my Pre.
  20. #820  
    Install Error here also.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

    RIP

Posting Permissions