Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks!! PreGame I had not tried that as you can see from my post.

Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    is anyone else's filecoaster not loading homebrews' page?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    You Are Da MAN!!!!!BEst Homebrew App! without this app, homebrew is limited to techies, and tweakers only!
    Again,
    THANK YOU!!!!
    I downloaded an application via File Coaster and not I can't get File Coaster to display any of the Homebrew Apps!!! It just attempts to load and "hangs". I uninstalled the app I downloaded but it still does not load. Please help.
    I think you have to have it in dev mode
    is it just me or is Filecoaster down now?

was working a half hour ago now it just keeps displaying that rotating circle for last 5 mins
    i had to open close filecoaster 4-5 times b4 the list of 123 apps showed up.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Ok working now
    I downloaded some apps but when I try to download more it tells me that I have no more space and I have about 6.5 gb available.
    Quote Originally Posted by esmercp3 View Post
    I downloaded some apps but when I try to download more it tells me that I have no more space and I have about 6.5 gb available.
    not the space they are talking about.

how many apps have u installed?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    About 15
    filecoaster is down for me too. 8:10 CST.
    I am getting the same error not enough space to install. It is happening when attempting to install BlockDrop. I have removed a few programs to try and install but no luck. I have 2.8 GB free and less than 30 apps installed. I have been able to install other programs today, unsure what the issue is.
    PreGame- thanks for the great app! The main issue now is a surprising one- there are so many apps (127 and counting) that it is making it hard to find things

It is a problem I think we are all glad to see. Anyway, please consider adding user-selected filters and sorts next on your list. Keep up the excellent work!!!
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    I can for some unknown reason no longer log into the blog, forums yes blog no which of course keeps me from downloading any more of the apps. And yes I know it "sucks to be me"!
    Would anyone be so kind to send me the filecoaster.ipk app, if so pm me and I'll get ya my info.
    Not sure if its problem with the server or the app but filecoaster isn't putting the latest updated apps at the top of the list b4 it was working couple days ago...now its not
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Not loading them at all for me, did this morning, but not now..
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    loading 131 pretty quickly 2
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Just a note the server was down last night for a few moments. I have checking in place for the next release but please remember to either close filecoaster a few times and re-open it or reboot the phone. The palm connection service seems to hang sometimes.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I started to update some programs last night and was having problems. I know the server was down but then I started to get a Install error. This happens on programs I already have as well as new ones. I have rebooted and still no luck.

Any ideas.