Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    same here, it was working earlier today, but now it's sits trying to load the page, the copy and paste works, but getting into homebrew apps won't do anything.
    the server should be down...waiting doesnt hurt
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    If you guy's cant take the time to read the orignal post or look at a few posts already in this thread for the fix, then I don't know what to say. I cannot keep posting the exact same post over and over again.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Been there... Done that... Still no joy.

** update **
    it's back now
    Last edited by jaytee; 08/13/2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I have also found that waiting awhile then re-opening filecoaster sometimes works.

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    If were only allowed 60 apps through Fcoaster.. And nobody is using direct link IPK's anymore, how are we suppose to get the new apps arriving daily on our phones? Ive got 5.2Gigs I need to burn up here :P

But seriously, This seems to be our only source of getting homebrews now and were limited to 60 total? Any ideas
    Last edited by Airick8055; 08/13/2009 at 10:39 PM.
    Everytime I click "Install" on webOS Quick Install for filecoaster nothing happens. Would it have something to do with my computer saying that the Device driver software install failed (says it cannot find the novacom linux)

Pardon if its a stupid question or got answered 15 pages ago, I'm a patient person but 38 pages is a bit much for me to go through. Thanks for your help! (I've had the Pre a whole 5 hours and I'm already on homebrew, haha)
    Last edited by BAuclair85; 08/14/2009 at 12:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airick8055 View Post
    If were only allowed 60 apps through Fcoaster.. And nobody is using direct link IPK's anymore, how are we suppose to get the new apps arriving daily on our phones? Ive got 5.2Gigs I need to burn up here :P

But seriously, This seems to be our only source of getting homebrews now and were limited to 60 total? Any ideas

60 isnt a limit that filecoaster sets, but one palm sets. so it doesn't matter how you install the app 60 is it until palm changes the limit.

but really how many ppl in the non precentral real world need 60 apps?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAuclair85 View Post
    Everytime I click "Install" on webOS Quick Install for filecoaster nothing happens. Would it have something to do with my computer saying that the Device driver software install failed (says it cannot find the novacom linux)

Pardon if its a stupid question or got answered 15 pages ago, I'm a patient person but 38 pages is a bit much for me to go through. Thanks for your help! (I've had the Pre a whole 5 hours and I'm already on homebrew, haha)

that error would be why. you probably could get help here.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Great app, its the life saver lol.

Would love to be able to rate the apps inside of filecoaster.
    THANK YOU!!! This is outstanding. I cannot wait for more apps! This makes the Pre more exciting!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks for the Great application!!!! I am not sure if you want ideas or if anyone has already asked for it but now that the app list is getting long a SEARCH feature might be nice. If this is already come up sorry I am not reading all 38 pages to check. Once again thanks for the great application.
    Does anyone know a good website using filecoaster that you can download wallpapers or music?
    PLEASE! AND THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thank you very much for the user friendly search enhancement in v1.1.1.
    I paste a image url in the app and when it downloads but when I go to my download album a blank picture shows up and now Its says delete image failed. So how I delete it. I haven't tried via usb yet.
    I done everything however when I click "INSTALL" is tell me my phone is not connected but it is...please help
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    My first homebrew install...thanks!
    Thank you for this much easier to stay up todate with the homebrews and downloading them
    Last edited by datbabygirl; 08/15/2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryers01 View Post
    Thanks for the Great application!!!! I am not sure if you want ideas or if anyone has already asked for it but now that the app list is getting long a SEARCH feature might be nice. If this is already come up sorry I am not reading all 38 pages to check. Once again thanks for the great application.
    If you have v1.1.1 just start typing keywords and it will perform the search

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I paste a image url in the app and when it downloads but when I go to my download album a blank picture shows up and now Its says delete image failed. So how I delete it. I haven't tried via usb yet.
    What is the link to the image you are trying to download?

I have no idea what I'm doing...but I absolutely NEED more apps on this phone. I've downloaded WebOS quick install. But now it won't detect my phone. Someone, please help....what am I missing?