Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    v1.1.1 will not load app list with WiFi turned on but no connection. Currently, I have WiFi turned on, but I'm in an area with no connection. When I start up fileCoaster v1.1.1 and tap "Homebrew List", I get the gray spinning circle which stays on the screen indefinitely. After I closed fileCoaster, shut off WiFi and restarted fileCoaster, then it loaded the list. As another test, I closed fileCoaster again and turned WiFi back on. Upon restarting fileCoaster again, it did load the Homebrew List with WiFi turned on, but still no connection. So, I dunno what the deal was the first time around.
    I loaded Brightness Unlinked v0.1.2 since it's description says that it has a button to shut off the display while on the Touchstone charger. However, there is no button that I can find in the application to do so. I only have the display and keyboard sliders.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    v1.1.1 will not load app list with WiFi turned on but no connection. Currently, I have WiFi turned on, but I'm in an area with no connection. When I start up fileCoaster v1.1.1 and tap "Homebrew List", I get the gray spinning circle which stays on the screen indefinitely. After I closed fileCoaster, shut off WiFi and restarted fileCoaster, then it loaded the list. As another test, I closed fileCoaster again and turned WiFi back on. Upon restarting fileCoaster again, it did load the Homebrew List with WiFi turned on, but still no connection. So, I dunno what the deal was the first time around.
    I have the same problem twice now, once with wifi, once with 5 bars of EVDO. Did you use filecoaster to update itself? That is what I did. When I get home tonight I am going to delete filecoaster and install it fresh, see if that takes care of the problem.
    Pregame I would like to thank you very much for an awsome app. IMHO this blows away preload, I was really angry for you when they took ur idea and tried to kick you to the curb, kudos to you staying the course.
  5. k8e
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Is there any way to download filecoaster without using a PC? This all seems so confusing and I'm not exactly computer-programming literate. I just want to be able to click a download button...
    This is amazing. Great work!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo_Ben View Post
    This is a design issue, but when I tap "Homebrew List" or "File URL Download" from the home screen, they become narrower by ~20px and taller by about the same. This seems like an error. It would be more natural for them to keep their size. Is this just me, or is this everyone's experience? I did install it over an older version (using FileCoaster to update itself).

EDIT: I also got the message: "Error parsing app MyTether". I assume this is the offending app's problem, but it's worth noting.
    I haven't noticed this, have screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    It wasn't upgrading my checkers app....

now the list isnt loading...
    Reboot the phone, it seems the palm connections get tied up.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    See above, reboot the phone, it seems the palm communication service gets tied up.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Wow! Nice, just tried it out and this is nice. Thanks!
    mike
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem now. I have WIFI turned on but no connection. I will test again from home tonight.
    mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mikellyny View Post
    I am having the same problem now. I have WIFI turned on but no connection. I will test again from home tonight.
    mike
    works for me
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    great app keep up the good work!!

maybe in next version, keep the search bar permanently @ the top of the app list? i didnt know how to search haha, figured it was kinda like universal tho
    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Need a big favor -- can someone e-mail the filecoaster app to doublebullout at bellsouth dot net or post a mirror site? Precentral.net is blocked by our corporate firewall.

Then how did you post that if the site is blocked? ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    im guessing he is just talking about the button when its pressed that it changes so greatly... doesnt seem to bother me that much but heres a screen of what hes talking about (i think)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi all, I'm super frustrated right now. I've tried to download the WebOS quick Install and the FileCoaster but nothing opens up. all the files I get are unrecognizable and unreadable... I read all posts and followed everything it says here and yet I haven't been able to install anything ..plz Help...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Then how did you post that if the site is blocked? ii
    Isn't that rather obvious? Precentral.net is blocked -- treocentral.com isn't. Therefore, it is possible to post in the forums through treocentral.com. The file link in the thread links to precentral.net instead.

Doesn't matter now. Came home for lunch and downloading now.
    Last edited by doublebullout; 08/10/2009 at 01:05 PM.