Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
    I know this really has nothing to do with function, but that app icon needs a lot of help.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    Click it once to make it resize, click somewhere else, click it again and it should highlight the whole thing. If that doesn't work just manually highlight.
    I can get it to highlight the link, but I'm not able to copy from there. I hit the Orange button + C and the link is just replaced with a C. And there's nothing in the "Web" menu under Edit to allow a copy...
    Quote Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
    I can get it to highlight the link, but I'm not able to copy from there. I hit the Orange button + C and the link is just replaced with a C. And there's nothing in the "Web" menu under Edit to allow a copy...
    orange + c doesn't copy

gesture zone + c will copy so place your finger next to the center button then press c
    MatterOfFactJack
    Hold down down on spot in the gesture area an hit C to copy.
    I installed a couple of apps with FC but now it's not installing anything. I am told that the app is installed but then I can't find it anywhere. I am logged in and was already successfully installing apps. ANy ideas?
    Is it posible to install the "My Tether" app with fileCoaster ? Or will I still have to root in the webosinternals.org file?
    I just installed the comic app w/o an issue. Works great for me.

The Icon could use a little work. Maybe they can do what the Terminal App did and just steal an icon from Apple
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    heh, direct app install on Pre.....sweet man, sweet....

thanks
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    It says cannot find application which can open this file
    Neat, now I don't have to use the USB port to install. Great work. Now if we only did not have such a small limit on the number of apps.
  11. huh
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Excellent work!!!! Will try this out (and the terminal) immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    I installed a couple of apps with FC but now it's not installing anything. I am told that the app is installed but then I can't find it anywhere. I am logged in and was already successfully installing apps. ANy ideas?
    Same here. i installed 2 apps and when i tried another its says installed but i get nothing in the app page. now i cant install via usb at all and i could before.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Freakin Great app! This is gonna be great when I'm on my road trips and want to update my apps.
    I already used it to install 9 apps.
    All worked great!

I have a couple of questions:
    -Does this install the app the same way that the SDK Install.bat file?
    -Is there any way to bookmark our fave apps in the program so we can just click on them from there instead of finding them in the forums? or maybe adding a list of homebrew apps on ur app?
    -Can this be used to download anything with a download link (videos,zip file,mps,etc...)?
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    Same here. i installed 2 apps and when i tried another its says installed but i get nothing in the app page. now i cant install via usb at all and i could before.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    Just Restart you Pre. If that doesnt work Reinstall the Filecoaster App.
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    this is simply amazing. thank you so much for your hard work. everything works fine. the only "odd" thing would be after i install the first app the button doesn't change back to download, it keeps on saying "installed" but i can still click it to download the next prog.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Great all we need now is A Homebrew App Store to work along with this!!

That and some Instant pre root app.
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Just Restart you Pre. If that doesnt work Reinstall the Filecoaster App.
    i cant reinstall the filecoaster app if i cant install anything.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coorspate View Post
    i cant reinstall the filecoaster app if i cant install anything.
    So after Uninstalling FileCoaster you still cant install anything through SDK Install.bat?
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    exactly
    This is so conveniently awesome, thanks for another great app!!
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast