Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Looks like version 1.1.0 is LIVE in the new App Gallery!
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    1.1.0 has been released. Check the OP for download link and information!

IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS VERSION I RECOMMEND UNINSTALLING fileCoaster THEN INSTALLING VERSION 1.1.0 This will confirm you have the correct icon and version information.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    I'm embarrassed to ask this: Is it possible to update fileCoaster using fileCoaster?
    Quote Originally Posted by powertrip307 View Post
    I'm embarrassed to ask this: Is it possible to update fileCoaster using fileCoaster?
    That's funny...I thought the same thing. Download and install worked just fine.

And let me just say, this new shake to erase -> shake to copy is absolutely BRILLIANT. Not fluff at all...makes this app work so smoothly. Fantastic job to all.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    That's funny...I thought the same thing. Download and install worked just fine.

And let me just say, this new shake to erase -> shake to copy is absolutely BRILLIANT. Not fluff at all...makes this app work so smoothly. Fantastic job to all.
    Worked like a charm. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    What an AWESOME update!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! AppStore look out! <Grin> I like the new icon better too.

Beautiful interface in the HomeBrew app list! I would like to eventually see some sorting options since I usually like to sort by date. I also like the ability to go to download URL's and the ability to DL pics and.PRC's is awesome too.

You did a great job on this! I was able to update FileCoaster through FileCoaster. Worked fine. Donation will be made soon. Thank you!!!
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Like PreGame pointed out, I ended up with the wrong icon when I used FC to install it. I had to install with WebOSQuickinstall. FC worked fine either way. Great App!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    suh...WEET! This is a fantastic update!

So, I downloaded 1.1.0 before I read the warning. I don't appear to be having any problems with it but would you recommend uninstalling 1.1.0 and re-installing it anyway? What issues do you foresee if I didn't uninstall the previous version first?
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    suh...WEET! This is a fantastic update!

So, I downloaded 1.1.0 before I read the warning. I don't appear to be having any problems with it but would you recommend uninstalling 1.1.0 and re-installing it anyway? What issues do you foresee if I didn't uninstall the previous version first?
    ditto. I don't think i had any problem just doing the update from fileCoaster. The icon seems updated and installing programs with the new version is so awesome! If this app had ringtone and wallpaper downloads, I wouldn't see a new for PreLoad. Thanks!!!!
    1.1 is truly amazing. Awesome work again PreGame!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I'm having a lot of problems downloading the apps on my pre. It keeps coming with an error message that is ERROR 4 in the Web Os Quick Install. This happens everytime I press install. Please help!!

M.J.
    pregame i tried emailing you with no luck i am having trouble downloading your beta 3 from the email you sent out. its as if the file is not there. have you removed it from the server before i got a chance to read my email?
    MatterOfFactJack
    Love the new version. So much easier, Great App ! Thanks!
    if someone understands how to install this and get homebrews onto the pre please call me 281 736 5664 so you can help walk me threw it. i have read pages and pages and am doing something wrong. thank u so much in advance
    Awesome App!!! Are there any plans to check for updated apps that are already installed on the Pre? I'm also assuming there will be a breakdown of apps into categories? Even scrolling through 73 apps is a bit much. Either way, great work!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaramillo621 View Post
    make sure that web os installer is downloaded as a ".jar" file if you have latest jave and web os doctor downloaded dont worry about opening web os doctor just open up web os installer it should be up and running and you can drag what ever ".ipk" into it . but make sure you put your pre in dev mode and then plug it in to your comp and hit "just charge"
    I think I'm having this issue also. When I click on the webOS app and load an ipk into it, I get a message when I try to install to the pre. I don't remember exactly now what it said, something like "cannot locate usb device". Is this because I haven't set my pre to dev mode? How do you do this?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Great update love the one touch app install now
    For some reason it is not loading the app list anymore.. The circle just keeps spinning and spinning.. Anyone else? I am going to uninstall and reload it and see if that helps..
    sweet, this is by far the best thing released for the pre so far, anyway a recomendition really would be to sort the apps in the app store by something or give user the option to sort it somehow. At least alphabetically or maybe date updated or date added to the store. I noticed there was an app added to the store from yesterday as there is 74 now and yesterday there were 73 and I really don't have a clue which app was added. Anyway great work guys this is awsome.