41 Global Posts
    Been using this a lot, love it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Just used filecoaster to install the updated file coaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkolodz1 View Post
    Just used filecoaster to install the updated file coaster
    where the updated file coaster?
    When I try to download the apps from Webosintaller, I get an error message saying "DEVICE NOT FOUND''. What I'm I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Man I wish I had a beta of filecoaster to play with on this long boring day at work
    Installed with Web OS Quick Install without a hitch. Thanks for the great app.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Beta has been sent out. You can still donate and get in the next release of the beta! If you already donated and did not receive an email please check your spam settings. If you still do not see an email shoot me a message with your email and donation confirmation number! DO NOT POST THE CONFIRMATION IN THIS THREAD!
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Beta has been sent out. You can still donate and get in the next release of the beta! If you already donated and did not receive an email please check your spam settings. If you still do not see an email shoot me a message with your email and donation confirmation number! DO NOT POST THE CONFIRMATION IN THIS THREAD!
    Dig the new version. Came across a small problem. When ever a new scene comes up (about, help, url, etc) the backgesture clears the file list untill you swipe down. Just nit picking

All the apps I have Installed Installed great. Even updated one great! Would be nice if it told me there was a update but I'm sure this is on the list as well as the description

There needs to be a confirmation to install though, Because I downloaded a few apps on accident!!

I would also prefer the applist to fill the screen more. Maybe move the url button to the menu drawer or a forward gesture.

All in all very nice, I look forward to updates!!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    Thank you for a great app! This also works to download PDF's from websites and view them in PDF View. I know 2 people that returned their Pre early because the couldn't download PDFs from the web.
    This is what I need to do. I dig this app and had no trouble installing some swell homebrew apps, but if I'm on a website and click on a pdf, link, it still says it can't find an app to open such a file. And I'm not finding out how to access the URL in the hyperlink in order to copy same and paste to the filecoaster app. So it's still a no-go for downloading pdfs, and if anyone knows how to resolve this issue, I'd be much obliged.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugduk View Post
    This is what I need to do. I dig this app and had no trouble installing some swell homebrew apps, but if I'm on a website and click on a pdf, link, it still says it can't find an app to open such a file. And I'm not finding out how to access the URL in the hyperlink in order to copy same and paste to the filecoaster app. So it's still a no-go for downloading pdfs, and if anyone knows how to resolve this issue, I'd be much obliged.
    I know of away to do it. Check the url box.(swipe down to the top of the page) If the link is in there you can copy it. Other wise I think it would involve modifying files on the pre.

I wish they would go ahead and enable the download agent thats already in there.
    Thank you so much for this app! Time saver and can use on the go
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Works Great!
    The beta app looks amazing
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    I know of away to do it. Check the url box.(swipe down to the top of the page) If the link is in there you can copy it. Other wise I think it would involve modifying files on the pre.

I wish they would go ahead and enable the download agent thats already in there.
    Well, that's a helpful reminder of how to get the URL of the page you're on, so thanks, but doesn't help us get the URL for the file we want from a link to a pdf.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugduk View Post
    Well, that's a helpful reminder of how to get the URL of the page you're on, so thanks, but doesn't help us get the URL for the file we want from a link to a pdf.
    Palm currently only supports the copy/paste of text in textboxes. Right now you cannot copy/paste random text on a webpage or pdf.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    beta works great so far, only installed 2 apps but with no problem, two things that might be able to be done, if you click it you get a description of the app, or at the very least a confirmation box that you want to download that app
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    just donated.. any chance of getting the beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    just donated.. any chance of getting the beta
    i donated 2 days ago...and got the new release tonight...so u gotta be patient
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i donated 2 days ago...and got the new release tonight...so u gotta be patient
    gocha, i thought he just started to distribute the new release tonight, i can def wait for the beta..

p.s. - PreGame u end up use that icon i made?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Just donated a small little somethin' somethin'. Every bit helps! So... keep going with it! The app is great!
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347