Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1245
  1. rcleapor's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #361  
    I love the shake to clear shake to paste , I dont think I have ever seen any thing so creative. very cool man , I have most of the apps on my phone now, very good work, I sent you some money, not much , but I would like you to keep up the good work ,
  2. #362  
    Great stuff... I sent a donation yesterday, can't wait for the beta!

    One thing though: I want this prominently placed on the first page of my launcher (right next to the app catalog), but the icon is kinda silly! Think we can get something cleaner for such an important app?
  3. jzajzz's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #363  
    IT says no device was found... I tried the PRe on Media Sync .. Just Charge or ... USB DRive.. it always say no device found
  4. #364  
    I'll beta test if you need more people
  5. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #365  
    I had the same problem last night when trying to install via 'Just Charge' as you're supposed to. I read in an earlier post on here that you have to make sure your novacom drivers are running (scan through pages 5-8 maybe?). I'm now at work and would like to get filecoaster up and running, but of course can't download anything at work....it appears the email attachment no longer installs the IPK app, anyone know of a workaround???

    Anyway to install without being able to use the USB cord? My apologies if the answer is a page or two back...I patiently read through about 7-8 pages of this looking for the answer, and its too much!
  6. #366  
    This app is awesome..i use to have to always wait til i got home to install the new homebrews
  7. #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by jzajzz View Post
    IT says no device was found... I tried the PRe on Media Sync .. Just Charge or ... USB DRive.. it always say no device found
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    I had the same problem last night when trying to install via 'Just Charge' as you're supposed to. I read in an earlier post on here that you have to make sure your novacom drivers are running (scan through pages 5-8 maybe?). I'm now at work and would like to get filecoaster up and running, but of course can't download anything at work....it appears the email attachment no longer installs the IPK app, anyone know of a workaround???

    Anyway to install without being able to use the USB cord? My apologies if the answer is a page or two back...I patiently read through about 7-8 pages of this looking for the answer, and its too much!

    The only other way I know of is installing it via the terminal app. That requires command line access.

    Make sure the drivers are installed on your pc correctly.
  8. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    I had the same problem last night when trying to install via 'Just Charge' as you're supposed to. I read in an earlier post on here that you have to make sure your novacom drivers are running (scan through pages 5-8 maybe?). I'm now at work and would like to get filecoaster up and running, but of course can't download anything at work....it appears the email attachment no longer installs the IPK app, anyone know of a workaround???

    Anyway to install without being able to use the USB cord? My apologies if the answer is a page or two back...I patiently read through about 7-8 pages of this looking for the answer, and its too much!
    Try using webos quick install listed in the OP.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  9. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by allergic View Post
    Great stuff... I sent a donation yesterday, can't wait for the beta!

    One thing though: I want this prominently placed on the first page of my launcher (right next to the app catalog), but the icon is kinda silly! Think we can get something cleaner for such an important app?
    I suck at creating icons so if someone wants to make one feel free.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  10. #370  
    I am an app installin' fool now! Thanx a bazillion!!!!
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
  11. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Try using webos quick install listed in the OP.
    Wait are you two that replied to my question serious about these answers? What part of 'im at work....can't download anything' doesn't compute?

    I'm trying to get my device up to speed during the day.....
  12. ldudiaz's Avatar
    Posts
    184 Posts
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    #372  
    I made a donation yesterday hope you put me in the list as one of the beta testers
  13. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    I suck at creating icons so if someone wants to make one feel free.
    just a simple png file or is it an icon file?
  14. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Wait are you two that replied to my question serious about these answers? What part of 'im at work....can't download anything' doesn't compute?

    I'm trying to get my device up to speed during the day.....
    My bad! I didn't read all of your post. If you are at work you will need to wait until you can download either the SDK or the WebOS Quick Install in order to install fileCoaster onto the pre.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  15. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    just a simple png file or is it an icon file?
    its a 64x64 png file.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  16. PreGame's Avatar
    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
       #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Wait are you two that replied to my question serious about these answers? What part of 'im at work....can't download anything' doesn't compute?

    I'm trying to get my device up to speed during the day.....
    Do you have SSH enabled on your pre via EVDO? If so you can ssh into your EVDO ip and do an ipkg install <ipk url>
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

    Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

    Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
  17. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    its a 64x64 png file.
    im gunna mess around with photoshop
  18. Bigfire's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    #378  
    Because I reset the factory settings last night, I haven't done any command/putty work yet. Basically I'm at square one and would like to get to square 2(homebrew) and square 3(root) as quickly as possible so it doesn't eat into my weekend fun/drinking time!

    To bad that email attachment installation got shut down, cuz that might've been my only option
  19. #379  
    Everytime I try to copy the link it activates it and wants to download it causing an error. How are you guys copying the links?


    **edit**

    Nevermind I'm a moron.
    Last edited by niospecv; 07/31/2009 at 01:11 PM.
  20. caj27's Avatar
    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    #380  
    Copy link location... How do I get this on webOS browser? I'm trying to download a firmware upgrade for my old router.

Posting Permissions