Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mypreisbeautiful View Post
    This message is for PREGAME

okay i am a dumb *** and i tried following the direction to get these homebrew apps on my pre, but of course it didnt work. i was wondering if you could help me out?
    Another thing, you are the reason i got a pre like a couple weeks ago. i wanna also know how to send donations because i would rather pay you to develop something sweet for the pre than that useless crap in the app store. thanks
    hahaha your message made my day! Use the link to WebOS Quick Install on the original post. Download that and run it. It will ask you to download the webos****.jar file to which can be found in the WebOS Quick Install forum as well. Once you have that up and running click my link to the .ipk and save it to your desktop. (ALL OF THIS IS DONE ON YOUR PC) Then use WebOS Quick Install to move the fileCoaster file to your Pre. WebOS Quick Install will install the fileCoaster application. Once fileCoaster is installed on the pre you can take any of the .ipk links and put then straight into fileCoaster and click download.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
    Has anyone else tried downloading Twee through fileCoaster? Seems to be stuck at downloading just a little over 50%.

And yes, I have dev mode enabled.
    What is the link you are putting into fileCoaster?

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Quote Originally Posted by Mypreisbeautiful View Post
    how did u download filecoaster?
    in the dev. mode

u gotta follow how to download apps before the filecoaster in the sticky
    Just donated hope I'm part of the beta
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    My cut and paste does not work. I highlight the link "it's greyed" i place finger on gesture area "beside center button until lit" then press c. it brings up the universal search with a c. So what am I doing wrong. I tried to paste nothing happens.. Help please it can't be this difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    What is the link you are putting into fileCoaster?
    http://www.deliciousmorsel.com/files/twee-0.93.ipk
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    When you are viewing the homebrew page and you click the link text box it should turn grey then yellow. That is when you hold the gesture area and press c

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Again, theanks for the great app!

Just donated last night and am hoping to hear of beta news soon.

Thanks again
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    hey... love the filecoaster app... I just noticed that you mentioned something about people who donate beta testing the app. I just donated something like yesterday, and I haven't gotten an email or link yet. My email is orawas AT gmail DOT com. let me know if you need any other info. Once more: great work! keep it up!
    thanks for this
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    The beta is being finished and will be released once the homebrew app list is launched. We are hoping for this weekend. I may have a beta out before this that does not include app list but has new features.

No emails have been sent yet but do not worry you will be contacted!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    sorry, is there anyone that can put this in very very plain english, i tried it from the pc and nothing, cant figure this out, trtied from the phone, i copied the link and you say to paste this into the app, what app, i thought that is what i was trying to do, install an app? anyways cant get it that way either, can someone list step by step from pc and cell please, i'm dying here, i hear everyone having so much fun, and all i can get is stupid food finder apps from app store.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    hey guys, the installer worked and now when i do it, it says that there is no device...any help or advice? thanks
    This thing is amazing! I'm gonna try to donate but I don't have to be in the beta.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    great app, thanks!
    any idea when we can expect the next update.
    Just installed. going to try in a few mins.
    you the man! or women. Very nice job. Thanks
    Hi,

I absolutely love this app - just donated!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Re: No Device Error
    I had the same situation. Check the following.
    1) Your phone is plugged into USB and on "Just Charge"
    2) The USB port you're using is USB 2.0+
    3) Don't use any extensions or hubs on the USB.
    4) Open WebOS Quick Install click "Tools" and then "Device Management" if nothing comes up you may have to force your PC to install the drivers for your phone.
    To force the drivers install hold windows+R to open the run box. Type hdwwiz.cpl to open the Add Hardware wizard. Click Next, Change to Install the Hardware manually, click next, scroll to Palm Novacom Modules, click have disk. Navigate to "c:\program files\Palm, Inc\novacom" for the driver (the .inf file) choose the Palm Novacom option and click through the rest of the wizard. Now try the WebOS Quick Install again.