Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    You don't know one person with a Windows XP SP2 computer or a mac that is running Leopard? Ask a friend if they can help. You only need to do it once , install coaster, and you can uninstall it from their computer.
    Yeah, I do. Just haven't bothered to do that yet, but I probably will in the next couple days.
    Sooo I understand everything except how to install the .ipk with the SDK? I have SDK on my computer. Where do i get .ipk and how do I install it with SDK?
    this thing works great
    Guys,

Someone may want to update xorg/my WIKI here
    Tutorials webOS Installing An Ipk - WebOS Internals

From anyone having issues installing Novacom drivers try PreBrew at the link above. It handles installing the drivers manually.

Excellent work on the application! Credits to PreGame.

Thanks,
    Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron3315 View Post
    I woulldn't think that there would be a limit as to how many you can download???but than again, I know that the iphone/ipod touch has a limit of like 9 pages worth of apps i believe....so maybe there is?
    I had about 35 or so apps installed when I could no longer download any new apps. not sure if was the number of apps or if it was because the majority of them were in the 1st of the 3 columns. Now I'm down to about 28 and so far so good, still downloading.
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Freakin Great app! This is gonna be great when I'm on my road trips and want to update my apps.
    I already used it to install 9 apps.
    All worked great!

I have a couple of questions:
    -Does this install the app the same way that the SDK Install.bat file?
    -Is there any way to bookmark our fave apps in the program so we can just click on them from there instead of finding them in the forums? or maybe adding a list of homebrew apps on ur app?
    -Can this be used to download anything with a download link (videos,zip file,mps,etc...)?
    I've downloaded a dozen mp3's already.... as long as you have a direct link. it will download.. awesome app.. the only think i can not figure out... is when it downloads pics why it doesnt show in the photo's. Music and Videos play fine tho....
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    1.0.1 has been released!!!

See original post for changes and download!
    Wow, love the shaking... Works good, great app..... I'm loving being able to download apps without having to be on my computer, really comes in handy when apps are upgraded too, .......
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I know!!! Did you use fileCoaster to update fileCoaster? :-P I did and it worked awesomely!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    I know!!! Did you use fileCoaster to update fileCoaster? :-P I did and it worked awesomely!
    Yes, worked flawlessly, it was perfect.... Now I'm on my Pre even more, lol....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    this is odd, my device isnt letting me copy the links in the browser... hmm
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Working nicely now!

great app.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Even better after the update.
    Great app.
    Thanks.
    loving this app.. thx so much
    I tried to paste a url with spaces in it. Filecoaster did not replace the spaces with %20.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Yes, worked flawlessly, it was perfect.... Now I'm on my Pre even more, lol....
    I was going to ask the same question!

Going to put her in DevMode and give it a go!!

This is probably the best app available so far (for the non-rooted Pre's)!
    Here is a question...

Does te views number still increment for the ipk file so we still have an accurate dl number?
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Since it is a direct download I am not sure
    Listen i am not really to computer saavy but i can follow instruction. How do you get filecoaster onto your PRE? I downloaded SDK and have everything else except the WEBos quick install. Do i need to put the PRE in developer mode to install Filecoaster. I read throught hte treads but no help.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i sent it str8 to my email and open it on my phone i also tryd dev mode and still nothing happen i did this with both apps i tryd to install