1.    #1  
    Searched the forums but came up empty on this one. Is there any way to have the NFL app somehow add calendar events of games for "your team". I know the baseball app did this. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by sburlbaw; 07/25/2009 at 06:06 AM. Reason: typo
  2.    #2  
    Mod can we move this post to WebOS Apps and Software...put it in wrong cat.
    Not able to figure it out through NFL app (unfortunately) but I exported the schedule of the Dallas Cowboys as a CSV from their site and then imported it into my Google calendar.

Gave me the schedule on my calendar. Not exactly what you're looking for but maybe a workaround until something gets setup.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    That would be great, like the MLB app does
    In the meantime, I imported the calendars from here to my Google Calendar:
    MySportsCal.com - Download NFL schedules
    MLB.com gives you the option to add your favorite team's sched to your Google or other calendar, I would imagine NFL.com or your team website has a similar option.
    Probably in an update?
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    In the meantime, I imported the calendars from here to my Google Calendar:
    MySportsCal.com - Download NFL schedules
    When I did that the games showed at the wrong times. Some sort of time zone issue I suppose. Did that happen to you?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Try this iCal schedule. It works just like MLB's calendars. They have the right time zones and even pre-season. I imported them into my Google calendar and it works great. Enjoy!

http://www.mysportscal.com/nfl.html
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Still no good for me. When I told Google to Add by URL the Buffalo Bills calendar and pasted the URL I got from mysportscal, the Sep 14 game (Monday night) showed up at 2pm. When I downloaded the mysportscal ICS file to my disk and had Google import it, the Sep 14 game showed up at 6pm. The start time should be 7pm (on my Eastern GMT-5 timezone calendar).

It was simple enough to undo the Add by URL. Is there an easy way to undo the Import? If not I will just delete all 16 games individually.
    there's a homebrew app for it.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    there's a homebrew app for it.
    which is awesome
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyPre View Post
    which is awesome
    Well, "awesome" might be a bit much. It worked the first time. Then I figured I'd delete the app to make room on the launcher menu for another app, but it deleted the calendar entries as well (which is reasonable and perhaps something I should have expected). Installed it again (v0.1.5) and now it is showing Bills games 1 hour early :-(